Here comes the Reign again, the 2024-25 Ontario Reign thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
AHL TV is no longer in it's previous format, sign up and payment has been turned over to FLO Hockey. You get game coverage of the AHL, ECHL, NCAA, USHL and more, price has gone up. It appears on first glace you will get all of the Reign games along with everything else listed here. $150 for a yearly subscription, or $30 a month if paid monthly.

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
AHL TV is no longer in it's previous format, sign up and payment has been turned over to FLO Hockey. You get game coverage of the AHL, ECHL, NCAA, USHL and more, price has gone up. It appears on first glace you will get all of the Reign games along with everything else listed here. $150 for a yearly subscription, or $30 a month if paid monthly.

Thanks for the info.

Prospect pool has dwindled.

I am going to pass this year.

I can watch young players now on Kings if all goes well.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Reign of Terror

Some pretty good AHL vets have been brought in. Interested to see how the team does this coming season.

I think Chromiak takes another step forward in his development and I would not be surprised to see him get a few games in with the Kings later in the season.

Johnny Utah

Aug 2, 2005
Santa Monica, CA
I chatted with a few Reign players over the rookie tournament.

Taylor Ward, who is a solid kid, was there watching his brother in law.

Fagemo, Chromiak, Lee, and Helenius showed up to two of the games.

Doty showed up Friday night with his kid - nice guy also.

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
For me getting scratched for playoff games is a fail.

Pinelli, especially the older Chromiak.

Going a couple rounds validates the coaches choices.

These guys have a lot to prove and time is running out on Chromiak to make the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad