Pre-Game Talk: Here come the Champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
How appropriate, the Blues come to town, and unless they (we) play a whole lot better, they'll (we) be singing them for a while. We've seen them beat good teams before, but this might be asking a lot, we'll see.

THE HOFF

Sep 26, 2007
Our 3rd pair on D looks out of place every single night. I thought we had a good depth on D. I was wrong.

Reactions: sandviper

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Poehling is on the way, Suzuki was trying to do "more" last night and I, as I usually do, think that he knows that he is going down. I wouldn't be shocked to hear/read that the bigger Poehling is in against the Blues.

Could be... although if that were the case wouldn't RP be here for today's skate? Or are the Habs taking a day off after that pounding by the might Wings?

Either way, i think the jump from junior to the NHL was a bit much for Suzuki.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Could be... although if that were the case wouldn't RP be here for today's skate? Or are the Habs taking a day off after that pounding by the might Wings?

Junior hockey is so far below the NHL, he needs some games in the AHL for sure, his timing is not yet at an NHL level.

Reactions: angusyoung

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island

Today was team meeting and videos. I agree, Suzuki is overwhelmed, but is RP ready?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Today was team meeting and videos. I agree, Suzuki is overwhelmed, but is RP ready?

I'm expecting RP and others in Laval are seeing a weakest link situation with Suzuki and all of them will be jockeying for a shot at replacing him -- which can only be good for the Rocket in short order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad