• JBL 230NC

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Anker Liberty 4 NC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
My budget is around $70 and found these on sale. Versus.com has them quit equal except for some minor differences in battery performance and diaphragm size.

In order of how good I think they look with the sharpest on top. Do comment if you have some nice advise!

John Price

actually played baseball
Sep 19, 2008
I got a 50 dollar pair from Amazon called Tozo. They lasted for nearly 2 years before the right bud just stopped working (the sound comes through fine but I can't change the volume like I used to). Ended up buying another pair.

I will say though look into JBL too I heard a lot of good reviews on that. 50 USD should be about the high point, up to 70 or maybe 75 if warranted. Avoid the more higher priced ones.

Let me know which one you got as I might be looking for a backup.

Reactions: mattihp

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
I bought the Sony XM3 earbuds off facebook for $60 with pretty dece noisecancelling, hardly ever used, didnt fit in the persons ears. Facebook is where youll get the best value in that price range.

John Price

actually played baseball
Sep 19, 2008
I bought the Sony XM3 earbuds off facebook for $60 with pretty dece noisecancelling, hardly ever used, didnt fit in the persons ears. Facebook is where youll get the best value in that price range.
don't they come with several different eartipps

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
I've seen older Sonys on sale in this price range, but that's of course a matter of luck to find. I guess of these I'd take the Philips if I can live with their size.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
don't they come with several different eartipps
I think it was more that they’re heavy with weird balance so they slide out even if the tips are the right size. I actually have the issue myself but they were so cheap i just don’t care.

Also the microphones are worse than a $20 pair on Amazon. Amazingly bad.

Reactions: John Price

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
The noise cancellation is incredible. I thought my fan had cut out when I put them on. Sitting less than a metre from a huge noisy fan I couldn't hear it at all. I don't know if I can call the NC of my old jbl buds noice cancelling at all anymore.

Unfortunately the lighter colours weren't rebated. The light blue or pink ones looked much sharper.

Reactions: John Price

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad