Speculation: Head Coach Hunt 2021

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Okay. If anyone else is worried about me, I have to admit I installed the universal Korky fill valve (I sprung for the “platinum” model) at least a 1/4 inch too high and now I gotta do it again. All thoughts and best wishes are appreciated as I fight my way through this while also finding time to post.
Too low now. Gotta redo. Dang. Will post through this.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Too low now. Gotta redo. Dang. Will post through this.
Update: my wife is home. She’s got theyounger boy. Older boy is cashing in his 30 minutes of reading aloud for his 30 minutes of N64. Can fix toilet, post and take care of older boy simultaneously for now. May need to abandon posting for toilet and boy soon. When wife is downstairs I will need to take a break to go pick up a gift for my sister in law.

Reactions: Edenjung

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Will try to post about hockey while in line at Total Wine. Will post pic of bottle upon return. Might get some ranch waters too. Don’t know if I’ll have time. Grilling chicken drumsticks for dinner.

EDIT: installed a new paver patio in grill area recently. Will post pics and talk hockey.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Will try to post about hockey while in line at Total Wine. Will post pic of bottle upon return. Might get some ranch waters too. Don’t know if I’ll have time. Grilling chicken drumsticks for dinner.

EDIT: installed a new paver patio in grill area recently. Will post pics and talk hockey.
Overwhelming in new ways, I like it…. more interesting than 1/2 baked line combos! :thumbu:

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Switched to puzzles.

If I had to chooses one of Lambert, Groulx, Nelson or Tourigny to coach my boys, I’d choose Tourigny. Not sure if he’s my pick for the Yotes though.

61A46B8B-A015-4BF2-AF89-E8210F5EAD41.jpeg

I’m gonna grill now. Signing off for a while.

Need to prepare some invoicing for Monday tonight. Will be up late. May have some trade ideas when I get bored.

Attachments

• 68F08327-C776-40F9-9025-22E4D0743C63.jpeg
    68F08327-C776-40F9-9025-22E4D0743C63.jpeg
    248.4 KB · Views: 2

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Lol. What’s going on in here?
Well, see it’s like this, we’re all sick and tired of Armstrong farting around and just want him to hire a coach. Meantime, I’m about to do the dishes and then read stories and then pour a glass of my first bottle of Sacred Stave bourbon from the local brewery here in Tempe. Stay tuned for the review.

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
4936 hours on Audible. That’s crazy didn’t know they tracked the hours. Most was with travel with work. Wheel of time the longest series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad