Post-Game Talk: He’s such a Bouche

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
if you guys are still awake you should go outside and look at the northern lights. I have never seen them so vibrant in my life
Thanks for the heads up!

Cloudy here in SW YEG so I can’t see anything yet, I’ll keep trying as I’ve been.

I did see the international space station fly by earlier, it was quite bright as it moved from the SW heading NE

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Shout out to Nurse for absolutely trucking Pettersson tonight. And Kane for doing the same to Hughes. And more importantly, no penalties on either play. They deserve props for those plays.

When refs are giving out embellishment penalties they should be the only penalty on the play.
For sure. It’s no wonder diving is getting out of control in this league. The crime doesn’t fit the punishment if it’s always going to get evened up.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Seeing all these whiny nuck fans whining about the refs tonight is f***ing rich. Not saying some of the non calls weren't infuriating if I was the opposing fan like Hughes getting high sticked and cut, but there were NUMEROUS non calls against the nucks as well. Especially Zadorov's goal with the nucks having too many men right before hand, Zadorov embellishing like he got sniped when Foegele smacked him, McDavid getting interfered without a call right before Ekholm's goal, and McDavid also getting hauled down after scoring on a breakaway.

Yet here they are saying its Kelly Sutherland's fault for them losing.
The Oilers have had 5:28 of powerplay time IN TOTAL, but yes, its the refs fault. f***ing dumb ass fairweather fans they have there.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
HA.....just got thread banned on mains GDT for pointing out the obviousness of the mod there protecting the sensitivities of Canucks fans.

And that was in response to a "get over it" and "live in the now" getting deleted....

That's why I don't bother with the mains anymore. It's a cesspool filled with a bunch of morons. Oil trash thread? That's okay! Oiler fans saying otherwise? Infraction, thread banned, etc. They can all get f***ed.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Thanks for the heads up!

Cloudy here in SW YEG so I can’t see anything yet, I’ll keep trying as I’ve been.

I did see the international space station fly by earlier, it was quite bright as it moved from the SW heading NE

A bit overcast here as well (South Central) but caught some cool shots with the camera phone, the colour comes through on the lens.

Edit: kind of looks cool with the clouds

IMG_6440.jpeg
IMG_6441.jpeg

Arty Spooners Bsmnt

Apr 22, 2023
What a whiny ass bitch he was tonight. its an iceing, complains about the icing. Little Queeny gets his pimple popped, complains about that for rest of tame. Really he was constantly trying to voice his displeasure.
According to the one Sportsnet guy it was a very deep pimple.
Nobody hates the oilers more than Mark Spector
Nobody hates Mark Spector more than the Oilers fans.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Maybe if Hughes would stop turning his back to hits at the last second there wouldn't be "slew foots"

Funny thing is, Bieksa literally mentioned about it during intermission. Saying the nuck players like Hughes have been deliberately turning their backs from hits in order to hopefully get a call. For a guy who's beloved from that franchise and played there for years, I can seriously commend Bieksa for his non bias approach. Meanwhile flames dick sucking Hrudey after the 1st says nothing about the linesman impeding the way of the oilers D which gave the nucks a scoring chance and saying nothing about Hyman being high sticked. Seems like Friedman and MacLean (not shocked) were sad that we won in OT.

snag

Feb 22, 2014

PULSATING

Sep 20, 2018
Funny thing is, Bieksa literally mentioned about it during intermission. Saying the nuck players like Hughes have been deliberately turning their backs from hits in order to hopefully get a call. For a guy who's beloved from that franchise and played there for years, I can seriously commend Bieksa for his non bias approach. Meanwhile flames dick sucking Hrudey after the 1st says nothing about the linesman impeding the way of the oilers D which gave the nucks a scoring chance and saying nothing about Hyman being high sticked. Seems like Friedman and MacLean (not shocked) were sad that we won in OT.
First thing they said post game was how sad the ending was for Cole.

Reactions: RegDunlop

herestohoping

Nov 14, 2009
A bit overcast here as well (South Central) but caught some cool shots with the camera phone, the colour comes through on the lens.

Edit: kind of looks cool with the clouds

View attachment 868823View attachment 868826
Went out past elk island… for anyone thinking elk island is a good spot tomorrow night. Don’t. The line to turn will be backed up so far it’s not worth it. Find a spot out in the country.

Attachments

• IMG_8194.jpeg
    IMG_8194.jpeg
    319.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8199.jpeg
    IMG_8199.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8222.jpeg
    IMG_8222.jpeg
    279.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8195.jpeg
    IMG_8195.jpeg
    382.9 KB · Views: 2

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
First thing they said post game was how sad the ending was for Cole.

From what I've gathered from social media, Cole to the canucks is Ceci to the Oilers. Don't see anybody post game showing sympathy for Ceci, though.
99% whinefest from nuck fans and media alike tonight.

GNRm-joboAAetz-

Before nuck fans even complain about Hughes, this is what happened to Ekholm last playoffs against VGK, and it resulted in no penalty. Get the f*** over it.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Like.

Yeh if Bieksa called it out, you know it’s happening. Also telling is how Tocchet was completely silent about diving in the post game. He knows he’d look stupid calling it out on a night like tonight when EP, Hughes, and Zad all tried in their own way to get a call.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Like.

Yeh if Bieksa called it out, you know it’s happening. Also telling is how Tocchet was completely silent about diving in the post game. He knows he’d look stupid calling it out on a night like tonight when EP, Hughes, and Zad all tried in their own way to get a call.

Chirped at our bench when he scored, but he was also out there on the OTGWG for the Oilers. Keep your mouth shut next time, you embellishing punk.

Should've gotten a penalty for that snipe of an embellish. He would make Alex Burrows proud with that pathetic crap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad