Post-Game Talk: He’s such a Bouche

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
The numbers match the eye test honestly. Ekholm and Bouchard are moving the puck up ice. Desharnais and Kulak are probably floating around breaking even. The puck gets chipped behind Nurse and Ceci and it's a full blown fire drill every single time, they have no answers.

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
I’ve never in my life been so mad after a playoff win. Skinner letting in that goal against Zadorov should end his career on the spot. I literally hate Skinner and that f***ing moustache at this point. f*** you Skinner for making me try to defend you at points this year. You have the spine of a jellyfish and are the worst goalie left in the playoffs.
Get some help bro

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
The numbers match the eye test honestly. Ekholm and Bouchard are moving the puck up ice. Desharnais and Kulak are probably floating around breaking even. The puck gets chipped behind Nurse and Ceci and it's a full blown fire drill every single time, they have no answers.
Nurse-Ceci is as opposite of Ek-Bouch as possible. It’s really quite crazy.

Reactions: 5 14 6 1

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
That thing looks like it runs on vodka!
plastic-jug-vodka-alberta-canada-v0-uzaurgvbsntc1.jpeg

the vodka in question

Ninety7

go oil go
Jun 19, 2010
Canada
Skinner is extremely concerning back there.

Nurse-Ceci continues to be an absolute train wreck.

Other guys gotta start scoring.

Really glad we beat these losers tonight, but I think we’re gonna need more to win the series.

Reactions: Biltmore

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Nylander would do well here imo. Marner has the ability but it's between the ears for him, he needs to play in a market where nobody knows who he is.
Nylander has been the best player on that team for years, basically the only guy that fully shows up for the playoffs amoungst the so-called core four. Marner strikes me as an entitled little pansy. Not sure if Uruguay has a hockey league, but I'm pretty sure no one would give a shit about the way he played there, and he'd be fine.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Man thinking back about how negative this place was after 40 minutes. Then the team plays pretty much a perfect 3rd period and OT. They did exactly what was needed to win this game.

We should have more faith in this team. Don’t ever count out McDrai at the very least.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
One guy I’d never consider from that team, even at quadruple broker retention equaling 99% salary retention is Tavares.
Yes, the Oilers would have no use for the aging Tavares. But I am not sure we'd have much use for Nylander or Marner either at their price. Matthews for sure. Probably the best pure goal-scorer in today's game, who's quite solid all-around. But, of course, Matthews would be the last they'd move.

What a beauty tip
Cole is a beauty. The best Oiler in game 2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad