Post-Game Talk: He’s such a Bouche

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Imagine having 1 more winger like Hyman for Draisaitl. We could roll two lines like that. Why on earth do we only get Perry Carrick type players?
I wished we went a different direction at the TDL personally. But it’s done. And this the team we have and they are in Round 2 with a tie going back home. I’ll give Holland the benefit of doubt until proven otherwise. 15 centers on the team it is.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Thank Heavens for the Booch bomb, which wasn't a Booch bomb but I'll take it you beautiful beauty. Thanks for saving the game before the Nucks got a SOG.

Man even with the home rink cheating the shot clock it must have been something like 25-3 Oilers in third and OT.

The PDO kings get the first bad break of the season. lol
No matter how you shake and dance, the bouch-bomb ends up in your pants.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
I feel like bieksa/gazdic should just go full don cherry and wear a Canuck/Oiler suits. They obviously want there teams to win, not sure why sportsnet doesn't let them have fun with it.
Is Bieska cheering for the Shmucks, or he's now a neutral expert?

Reactions: McDoused

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
Soccer, NBA, NHL, we're seeing the most pathetic whining about refs we've ever seen.

It's ridiculous and pathetic and they need to start fining this BS hard.

Goddamn snowflakes. As if the Canucks could ever justifiably complain about the reffing.

Someone ask them about the hand pass in Game 1.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Nobody hates the oilers more than Mark Spector
1715407088787.png

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
It’s bad. But it’s not the first time we’ve seen a perfect shot from that angle go into the net. McD, Mcleod, Drai have all burned good goalies with that shot. It’s a tough shot to pull off but MOST goalies ARE down when the puck is at that angle which allows for that slim shooting oppurtunity. Big Z won’t make that shot again in a million years.
He already burned Skinner twice. Skinner also allowed two bad angle goals in two games.

Reactions: McDoused

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Lol he had what 4 shots after he let in the 3rd goal??? I should hope he did alright 🤣🤣
This was a game where a few shots meant a lot. There were some good stops there iirc and it's a challenge in itself if there are few shots and the goalie is left cold. At any rate I did not like Skinner overall. But it's mostly because of that one goal, which is unforgivable in playoffs when everyone is supposed to be tuned up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad