TV: HBO: Euphoria

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
I watched Season 1, didn't care for it one bit, didn't watch Season 2 and won't watch Season 3, but it did introduce us to Sydney Sweeney and make her famous. For that, I am thankful.
Theres just something really weird to me about adults enjoying a hilariously unrealistic dramatization and glorification of high schoolers dealing with drug addiction and other mental health issue

• Haha
Reactions: DaaaaB's and Osprey

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Theres just something really weird to me about adults enjoying a hilariously unrealistic dramatization and glorification of high schoolers dealing with drug addiction and other mental health issue
A ton of shows have drug addiction, mental health issues, sexual assault etc. Do you have an issue with all of those shows too?

They do and it sure doesn’t look anything like this piece of shit show
I disagree. Can't speak too much for the drug addiction, but the depression depictions are some of the most realistic I've seen in television. Really hard to watch at times.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
My biggest issue with this show is the insane amount of time between seasons. Season 2 was out in 2022 I believe. If they're starting production in 2025 then we'll get season 3 in 2026 ish? Or 2025? Either way 3-4 years between seasons of a show tends to make me lose interest

Reactions: DaaaaB's

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
My biggest issue with this show is the insane amount of time between seasons. Season 2 was out in 2022 I believe. If they're starting production in 2025 then we'll get season 3 in 2026 ish? Or 2025? Either way 3-4 years between seasons of a show tends to make me lose interest
Season 2 would’ve happened sooner if not for Covid.

Hopefully Lexi has been cooking up something good

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Season 2 would’ve happened sooner if not for Covid.

Hopefully Lexi has been cooking up something good
That's a good point. What's the reason for such a long delay between 2 and 3? I'm guessing it's because a lot of the actors/actresses are in other projects. Especially Zendaya.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That's a good point. What's the reason for such a long delay between 2 and 3? I'm guessing it's because a lot of the actors/actresses are in other projects. Especially Zendaya.
Basically yeah. It didn’t stop them from lining up projects. They probably had to come up with the money to pay everyone, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad