Confirmed with Link: Haydn Fleury 1 year 2 way

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Fleury, he was once highly regarded, being drafted seventh overall in 2014. Now, as a 27-year-old, he has bounced around the league for a while and has yet to find a long-term home. He has regularly been a seventh defenseman on teams, and outside of his 67-game rookie campaign, has only played over half a season once with 45 games with the Carolina Hurricanes in 2019-20.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Fleury, he was once highly regarded, being drafted seventh overall in 2014. Now, as a 27-year-old, he has bounced around the league for a while and has yet to find a long-term home. He has regularly been a seventh defenseman on teams, and outside of his 67-game rookie campaign, has only played over half a season once with 45 games with the Carolina Hurricanes in 2019-20.
Maybe there's somebody on the Canes forum using him as and example of how "the Canes don't give their young prospects a shot" lol

Scheifele55

Jun 22, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Haydn Fleury is a defensive dman so maybe he will help the youth on the farm to improve their defensive game. I have always had a special thing for top 10 draft picks. Even if they don't develop to their potential, they have something there that is special.

Imagine if Carolina took Nik Ehlers over Haydn Fleury...

Reactions: voyageur

Jetabre

Electric Ehlers
May 22, 2014
Winterpeg
Haydn Fleury is a defensive dman so maybe he will help the youth on the farm to improve their defensive game. I have always had a special thing for top 10 draft picks. Even if they don't develop to their potential, they have something there that is special.

I imagine they would have been quite a bit happier. At 9 for the Jets with Ehlers and Nylander gone I would have taken Larkin and called it a day. ( I remember Ehlers and Nylander were projected to be gone by the 9th pick so Larkin was who I was personally penciling in there, which looks like it would have been a savvy pick considering the amount of botched picks between 5 and 15)

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

Maybe he can help Pionk with his defensive game too.:laugh:

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Just another day at the lake for Chevy...

dumpster trump.gif

Orrrules

Mar 6, 2021
Desharnais and Meyers are looking good about now, Chevy has crapped the bed for the first time that I can remember.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Desharnais and Meyers are looking good about now, Chevy has crapped the bed for the first time that I can remember.
This seems to be a pretty common theme around here. But the only complaint I have is the McGroarty situation is going on longer than I would like. Otherwise, Chevy signed the only pending UFA that was actually important to us in DeMelo. Dillion, Monahan and Toffoli walked, but which of this contracts do you want to be stuck with? Dillion's is the most tolerable, Monahan's and Toffoli's would be a nightmare in a couple years. Christ they are already bad, never mind in a couple years. Who else do you think would have signed with us?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad