Confirmed with Link: Haydn Fleury 1 year 2 way

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
I like it...now you can run Samberg, Stanley and Fleury as PKers on the left side, and De Melo, Pionk and Miller on the right side.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Moose help?
I'd say the probability is high the Jets carry 8 d-men next season, and the 8th d-man is either Fleury or Lundmark depending on who has the better TC. But who knows maybe Fleury is the replacement for Stanley, if he is adamant about being traded, which only insiders would know where he stands with the organization.

Reactions: KingBogo

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
I'd say the probability is high the Jets carry 8 d-men next season, and the 8th d-man is either Fleury or Lundmark depending on who has the better TC. But who knows maybe Fleury is the replacement for Stanley, if he is adamant about being traded, which only insiders would know where he stands with the organization.
Doesn’t Lundmark have to pass through waivers this year?

I can already see the uproar if we lose another young homegrown defenseman to waivers. A RHD no less.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I like the Stanley replacement theory. A big steady guy to be #7 behind Heinola on the left side. I agree I think they keep Lundmark up as #8 as a RHD rather then risk losing him.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
7th overall to signing 2-way contracts

What happened to the guy? Just couldn't put it together at the pro level?
Didn't realize he was that high of a draft pick, thought all draft picks turn out great and you should never trade a pick. :naughty:

Reactions: Jet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad