GDT: Hawks vs Wings at 7PM CDT on Wednesday- 1st Preseason Game - On....Blackhawks.com?!?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_9447.jpeg
IMG_9448.jpeg

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
Not a fan of the Hawks not saying anything about the broadcast yet. I've got a bad feeling it's gonna be a shoddy broadcast without any PBP or Color Commentary.

Hoping it's at least the WGN 720 crew with video. Seems like they would've announced by now if it's Rick Ball's first time behind the mic here.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

ytsejam

May 15, 2023
Not a fan of the Hawks not saying anything about the broadcast yet. I've got a bad feeling it's gonna be a shoddy broadcast without any PBP or Color Commentary.

Hoping it's at least the WGN 720 crew with video. Seems like they would've announced by now if it's Rick Ball's first time behind the mic here.

It's John and Troy for radio and video broadcast.

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
Stream from the wings website is working for me so that may be worth a shot if the hawks site is local only.

Worth bearing in mind that I currently reside in wings broadcasting territory so that might be why it’s working

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Blackhawks.com location restricted. Redwings location restricted. No streams anywhere. What a effing joke if anyone has a beat on a stream let me know

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad