GDT: Hawks @ Utah 9pm ESPN 10/8/24 First game of the season you clowns

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Bowman signing Seth Jones to that anchor contract is like the #1 thing working against our entire rebuild. Just imagine how much easier this would be if we could somehow rid ourselves of his plague.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Honestly, it's a massive joke that AA and Reichel are in the press box, with guys like Anderson and Smith dressed. Like this team has enough offensive talent to be sitting those guys. Lol

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Literally should be Vlasic PP1, Allan PP2

I don't care if they're defensive defensemen, they're young and can move their feet
Having Allan try and learn how to work an NHL Powerplay when he is not and will never be a guy who projects as a Powerplay QB is dumb. He is brand new to NHL and should be focusing on the things that could bring him some success longterm in the NHL. He didn't play a second of powerplay time in the AHL.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Still waiting on the Generational Shot from Bedard...Hexis not going to beat goalies semi-stationary on the Pp from prime eternity long range...gotta get slot chances eithervforvhimselfvot passingvtobslot....Hawks Pp too many passes moving pucks around the perimeter..no barrage on net..just dreadful.

Cubs2024wildcard

Korchinski for AHL All Star LOL
Apr 29, 2015
And Nolan Allan has had the best game so far for this team.

You know him, right? The same guy many were calling a bust when drafted, was placed ridiculously low on poll fed prospect rankings here, etc.

How's Korchinski doing? I haven't seen him on NHL ice....

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
Donato made me pull my hair out with every shift last year but his improved skating has really helped his game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad