GDT: Hawks @ Utah 9pm ESPN 10/8/24 First game of the season you clowns

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
At a certain point you need to can Richardson for the sake of Bedard’s development. You cannot have him spend an entire season getting dominated in his own zone shift after shift.

Reactions: Mrfenn92 and Pez68

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
I make fun of soccer for boring but I bet even those teams can get more than 1 shot on goal in 20 minutes.

Embarrassing.

Reactions: Pez68

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
My mind is honestly blown at all these guys looking absolutely gassed in the 1st period in the first game of the season. What the f*** did they do all of training camp and preseason? Energy levels should be through the roof.

Reactions: GIADF and Mrfenn92

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

giphy.webp

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
My mind is honestly blown at all these guys looking absolutely gassed in the 1st period in the first game of the season. What the f*** did they do all of training camp and preseason? Energy levels should be through the roof.

Bedard looked a bit quicker and more explosive in the preseason compared to last year.

Aside from that everyone looks like they just laced up their skates for the first time in 3 months tonight.

Pathetic.

Reactions: Mrfenn92 and Pez68

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Yup...somebody asked if Hall was even playing...sure he is...he is the guy huffing and puffing on the bench...Is he even in condition?

Are any of them in condition?

LR obvously needs to schedule the 1st of 82 bag-skates ...

Hawks regressing even over last season...

Remember when the matra was "One Goal^...now it is a sad "One Shot"..

Veteran leaders brought in. And 1 shot...Yikes!

Utah controlled the play...Hawks as usual chase,and watch from behind...Kelker has puckon a string.. Bedard does Nothing..

Hawks coining a new phrase: Performance Sucking ..

Hawks coukd be down 4-0 (Utah hit 2 posts)..

Hawks looking dreadful..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad