Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_9518.jpeg

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Meh, maybe in the cup years I would do it, but this isn't it.
I'm with you.

I might watch the first period, but that will probably be it. And then watch a recording of the rest in the morning with some coffee while I catch up on emails and breeze through commercials while doing so.

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Don't like Betuzzi playing his offwing, but I do like it for Teuvo. Better than the TT - Bedard - Bertuzzi line that we had in one of those preseason games (why wouldn't you swap sides for TT and Bert?!?).

Didn't even consider Bert was on his off side when I looked at lines earlier because I was too annoyed Mikheyev was on the top line.

I get Luke wants to spread the depth and all... But this team and its offense will only go as far as Bedard takes it. Load that top line up with him and give him as much help as you can.

Need this experiment with Kurashev at C to end ASAP.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
It will be awesome watching the Blackhawks try to breakout this evening with half their wingers playing on their offhand side(along with Brodie). I'm honestly shocked that Richardson has played professional hockey. He's just so incredibly hockey stupid.

Teravainen, Bertuzzi, Smith, Maroon, Brodie....have any of these guys even played significant time at the position they are playing this evening?

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
It will be awesome watching the Blackhawks try to breakout this evening with half their wingers playing on their offhand side(along with Brodie). I'm honestly shocked that Richardson has played professional hockey. He's just so incredibly hockey stupid.

Teravainen, Bertuzzi, Smith, Maroon, Brodie....have any of these guys even played significant time at the position they are playing this evening?
Couldn't tell you what side he played in Carolina, but Teuvo played more RW here last time than anywhere else. I specifically remember him playing to the right of Sharp and Vermette in that cup run.

Also pretty sure Brodie plays both sides. The other ones, I'm not sure; wanna say Bertuzzi is almost exclusively at left wing, but I haven't followed his career all too closely.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Anderson, Bedard and Smith are the only right-handed shots amongst Forwards. Last season had a lot more with Blackwell, Entwistle, Guttman, R. Johnson, T. Johnson, Perry, Raddysh at various points.

Whenever Nazar comes up, he's also a right-handed shot.

Hard to get to the NHL if you can't play either side.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad