GDT: Hawks @ Mild 10/1/24 CHSN (Same time new channel) Do it for lou!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

statswatcher

Jul 27, 2022
I've posted tens of thousands of times on this site, and never once did I ever care if I, or anyone else, was right or wrong.
it's important to care that you are right in as much as you are taking care to speak the truth as you see it, and if you disagree with someone it's also good if you do so out of an honest belief that they are at the very least mistaken. what's embarrassing is pretending as though one is right about something that hasn't even been settled to mark it down on one's imaginary score board of times they were epic on the internet. almost as embarrassing as delusions of being a famous video game streamer.

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
Imagine what a bad influence PKane would be on a line with prospects like Teravainen and Dickinson. Those youngsters would constantly defer to him since he can put the puck in the net. They'd never grow and develop. Fans would walk out in droves. Droves I say.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
The problem is Kyle Davidson.

Korchinski is a bust. 19 years old in the nhl then 20 years old in the A and probably never getting back. I said the entire time the kid was a bust and there were many putting him above Seth friggin Jones on the depth cart. The "late rising draft prospect" never works out.

Nazar is a third liner at best on a cup contender and many here had him penciled in as the 2C. Based on what, exactly? If he had 2C upside he wouldn't have been there for the Hawks to take in a weak forward draft class.

But wait.... Nolan Allan, the guy I've been saying all along is going to be a top four defenseman in the nhl is still on the team and will probably be there opening night. You know, the same guy many here always seem to put in the bottom half of prospect rankings here.

Funny how the better young defenseman in this organization are Bowman picks.

Once again, I am right.
Admittedly, I haven't followed the Hawks that closely. But it would seem from a developmental perspective it would seem to be more beneficial to have Korchinski (and Levshunov) doing the heavy lifting in Rockford as opposed to playing less minutes (or sitting in the press box) with the Hawks. As someone stated above, the AHL wasn't an option for Korchinski last year.

Labeling a 20-year-old a "bust" seems a bit premature.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Admittedly, I haven't followed the Hawks that closely. But it would seem from a developmental perspective it would seem to be more beneficial to have Korchinski (and Levshunov) doing the heavy lifting in Rockford as opposed to playing less minutes (or sitting in the press box) with the Hawks. As someone stated above, the AHL wasn't an option for Korchinski last year.

Labeling a 20-year-old a "bust" seems a bit premature.
You're replying to someone who isn't a serious person. I'd say it's probably likely that 90% of this board has him on ignore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad