GDT: Hawks @ Mild 10/1/24 CHSN (Same time new channel) Do it for lou!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
It’s frustrating beyond belief that not one kid looks ready to step into the lineup. For a rebuilding team, that really hurts. It’s still only Bedard and Vlasic.

There is a positive to being this bad again though. No chance in hell Jones puts up with another season like this, a trade request is likely coming. Whether they can actually move him, that’s another story.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
The bloom of optimism for an i proved season has fallen off the rose...already...The realization of another seadon of stink has set in...already..

Oh well..another lottery leader team at the bottom..But Hagensvis another shrimp..So if we get lucky and win the lotto...gotta trade tge shrimp for "exras" ...Let another team their "generational" (shrimp)...unless of course he can dominatevofvdraws(doubtbit).

Hawks sh*t the bed tonight ...probably going to do lots of that thisxsesson..

Lose pucks on draws in d-zone..a few seconds later shot goes in our goal..Tuenovers..sloppiness.. constant chasing and not getting pucks back...Worst of all...very limited scoring for..

Season looks disastrous...again.

Last edited:

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Anyone expecting this team to be anything but incompetent is in for a surprise. We still have a bottom of the barrel roster, with a bottom 6 that probably shouldn't be in the league or playing way over their heads, and a top 6 that has no 1st liners outside of a 19 year old kid.

Defense still sucks, with a couple top 4 Dmen, and guys who should be 6/7s or in the AHL.

Reactions: Beukeboom Fan

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Ah, it’s like every summer I forget how ridiculously reactive this board is. KK made a bad decision, recovered well enough only to have Reichel bat the puck in the net and all of a sudden he might struggle in the AHL.
It may very well be the right time to see Reichel struggle in the AHL, better there than here...:)

ello

Jun 12, 2018
Reichel seemingly being on his way to a career in Europe actually throws a pretty big wrench into our rebuild

This is someone that most of us and I’m sure that includes our GM was penciling in as a young 70+ point winger at in a couple of years. We might legitimately end up with nothing from this kid and compounds the fact that young future top 6 forwards are what most desperately need.

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
Reichel seemingly being on his way to a career in Europe actually throws a pretty big wrench into our rebuild

This is someone that most of us and I’m sure that includes our GM was penciling in as a young 70+ point winger at in a couple of years. We might legitimately end up with nothing from this kid and compounds the fact that young future top 6 forwards are what most desperately need.
I haven't penciled him into any future lineups for at least the last 6 months. I've literally forgotten at points this summer that he existed.

I'd love for him to turn it around, but I hardly expect it or were figuring on it.

ello

Jun 12, 2018
I haven't penciled him into any future lineups for at least the last 6 months. I've literally forgotten at points this summer that he existed.

I'd love for him to turn it around, but I hardly expect it or were figuring on it.
I meant like right after Bedard and Moore were drafted and Reichel had just had that promising 20+ game stint. Seemed like our top 6 was falling into place

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Send Jones, Murphy, Reichel, Dach and Allan to Edmonton

Bowman can have his players back

We’ll take Nurse, Kulak, Podkolzin, Lavoie and Wanner in return…do it!

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Edmonton is missing a top 4 RD. Murphy seems like a likely target for them at the deadline.

And before everyone goes nuts about Murphy being bad. 1. That has never stopped Stan from getting what he wants 2. There will be very few top 4 RD available at the deadline as always.

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
I'm just glad there was no injuries.

Seems like every night a star player is getting a knee taken out, ripped up or absorbing a head shot. Happened again tonight too in the Ottawa/Montreal game.

HagelsBagels

Apr 24, 2021
Nashville, TN
I'm just glad there was no injuries.

Seems like every night a star player is getting a knee taken out, ripped up or absorbing a head shot. Happened again tonight too in the Ottawa/Montreal game.
Celebrini just got hurt in their game. I'd off myself if Bedard got hurt before his NHL debut last year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad