Feb 23, 2018
Hawks looked good again in the second. Two games in a row

Hall has more game in him left than I would have expected

Vlasic looks like our best player

Reactions: d rake

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
The Chicago Blackhawks are broadcasting f***ing mono audio in the year of our lord 2024.... As soon as intermission audio comes on, it's only coming out of the center speaker on my surround sound. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Wally1112pac

CanadianHawks

Feb 23, 2018
Agreed. Martinez has had a strong game so far and Brodie with limited minutes has been better as well..... and very happy to see Donato score. I like him and he can snipe.
Martinez seems to have calmed Jones down. Jones seems like he’s playing within himself more

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
The Chicago Blackhawks are broadcasting f***ing mono audio in the year of our lord 2024.... As soon as intermission audio comes on, it's only coming out of the center speaker on my surround sound. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
How are you watching it? I'm on NordVPN connected to a St. Louis server, and watching via ESPN+ on my computer. Audio seems fine.

CanadianHawks

Feb 23, 2018
People forget that Martinez was a rock on the top 4 of a cup run two years back. He’s fallen back but he’s still a top 4 D on a rebuilding team

Brodie was the number 2 min eater on a second round Leaf team

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Martinez seems to have calmed Jones down. Jones seems like he’s playing within himself more
I thought the same thing. In fact I think the vet experience will make Jones more aggressive on offense without getting burned. Hawks badly need a dmen who can threaten on offense. (I liked that Allan jumped into the play and scored in games 1)

Reactions: CanadianHawks

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019

Last time I listened in Mono I was reading one of these.

teen.jpg

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Ass kicking likely coming, another game its probably 2-0 the other team 5 minutes into the game. Maybe they take the Hawks lightly and we only lose by 3 or 4 goals. Maybe we get a surprise but not betting on it, especially with an ECHL goalie in our net
What do you think about the ECHL goalie?

Hakoon

Oct 11, 2018
Jets are going to pour it on, Hawks need to stay cool and take advantage of some inevitable opportanities

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad