GDT: Hawks @ Jets 10/11/24 7pm CHSN for some Wgn radio for the rest

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
At least the awful half hour of our lives known as the Mikheyev-Bedard era is a thing of the past.

No kidding. Once 95 was on a proper line last game he was a lot more tolerable, and better than basically our entire brigade of AHLers last year.

Reactions: Pez68

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Then don’t bench Allan. Send Kaiser to Rockford if he needs minutes in the meantime.
We're one game into the schedule. Benched is hardly appropriate. Try a bit of patience and see how things iron out - it's not like every game is a must win and Hawks are going to the playoffs.

Happyhary9

Jul 11, 2006
Don't be ludicrous.
images (6).jpeg

Reactions: belfour30

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
We're one game into the schedule. Benched is hardly appropriate. Try a bit of patience and see how things iron out - it's not like every game is a must win and Hawks are going to the playoffs.

Give me a break. You’d be the first person her to complain about people rooting for a tank and now standings don’t matter and it’s not a must win game. Got it.

Anyone else not have sound on the Hawks broadcast on ESPN+?

Working fine for me.

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
Ok. Soda gets a clean slate. He was swiss cheese last year but I'm willing to give him a fresh restart.

But if he begins to suck he can take his dman Brodie, they can can catch a 1-way bus to Rockford and together they can play paddy cake until seasons end.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Give me a break. You’d be the first person her to complain about people rooting for a tank and now standings don’t matter and it’s not a must win game. Got it.

Working fine for me.
oh, I see, Your expecting a playoff run. I like it.... and BTW. I didn't say I like it. I'm a fan of Allan but I understand the thinking.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
The sooner you guys accept Kaiser isn’t going to make it the better. Although this place is a melting pot for this type of stuff. People were actually worried a guy like Isaak Phillips would be claimed. Lol.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
The sooner you guys accept Kaiser isn’t going to make it the better. Although this place is a melting pot for this type of stuff. People were actually worried a guy like Isaak Phillips would be claimed. Lol.
Yeah I was never a fan of him, he only looks good in the AHL. Completely melts under any pressure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad