GDT: Hawks @ Jets 10/11/24 7pm CHSN for some Wgn radio for the rest

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Ass kicking likely coming, another game its probably 2-0 the other team 5 minutes into the game. Maybe they take the Hawks lightly and we only lose by 3 or 4 goals. Maybe we get a surprise but not betting on it, especially with an ECHL goalie in our net
?

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
keep the tank wins coming, and its not on tv so no temptation to even watch it on a friday night, best of both worlds

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Not playing Allan is just downright stupid. He was great. Why would you not want him to build off that?

Brodie should be the one sitting if any changes are being made, but since he has two years on his contract, we're probably a long way away from that happening. Can't wait to see LR play favorites with playing Brodie for no justifiable reason all season.

Smith v. AA... whatever, doesn't make a difference.
Hawks are playing back-to-back games this weekend, likely both losses. I can see why the HC would like to ease guys like Allan and Kaiser into the line-up.

Happyhary9

Jul 11, 2006
Only somewhat defensible reason to keep Allan out tonight is if he's scheduled to play tomorrow and you're easing him in.

But with Richardson, I just don't know that that is the case.
He broke LRs rules, and didn't dump the puck in enough.

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Hawks are playing back-to-back games this weekend, likely both losses. I can see why the HC would like to ease guys like Allan and Kaiser into the line-up.

Yeah I’m just not buying this. At a minimum let him play tonight and if he gets torched then maybe make the decision to sit him. He’s 21 years old and it’s game 2 and 3 of the season it’s not like he needs rest.

Play him until he gives you a reason to actually bench him with reason.

Happyhary9

Jul 11, 2006
Yeah I’m just not buying this. At a minimum let him play tonight and if he gets torched then maybe make the decision to sit him. He’s 21 years old and it’s game 2 and 3 of the season it’s not like he needs rest.

Play him until he gives you a reason to actually bench him with reason.
This. LR isn't playing him because he has the option to played a washed vet that will dump and attempt to chase.

I really think the only reason LR is here is to tank. But at some point you got to worry about developing kids as well.

Side note hire someone that knows how to run a modern PP. Standing in one spot and firing shots into players shines is not a good PP design.

Reactions: GIADF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad