GDT: Hawks @ Jets 10/11/24 7pm CHSN for some Wgn radio for the rest

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
I think this team will have the D figured out moving forward. We really need to find some impact forwards next draft. You still have to put pucks in the net.

You've got not just next summer but the one after as well to add 2 more high-end caliber forwards with what will almost certainly be 2 more lottery picks, plus having additional 1st and 2nds and all that adds up. We already have Bedard + Nazar, Moore, Boisvert, and many others cooking. So after 2 more years of sucking we'll have a stacked young forward core. Plus Vlasic/KK/Lev/Allan/EDM/Rinzel/Kaiser on D. Chances are enough of those will "hit" and we'll have ourselves an exciting young team. Ready to go after big name FAs. (FWIW i FULLY EXPECT to have a new head coach by that time as well)

Azilis

Jan 20, 2013
Rochelle, IL
Aside from the 1st period of game 1, this team has been surprisingly watchable so far. I was prepared for the worst after that abysmal preseason.

Only 3 goals so far, but I do think the offense has been a little unlucky, so hopefully it'll balance out. And was that really Soderblom tonight?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $716.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $55.00