GDT: Hawks @ Flames 10/15/24 ChSn 8pm

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
When was last time Joey Anderson played a decent period?

Reichel standing still on ice > Everything Joey Anderson does

Joey Anderson is literally a worthless scrub who has no business being on an NHL roster at this point

Which is still one game better than Joey Anderson

They're both terrible, but Reichel isn't a bottom 6 player in any capacity and is too soft. As I said earlier Donato should be in over both of them in the bottom 6.

Or even if not Donato I'd rather see Dach given a chance over Anderson or Reichel.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Anderson had good analytics last year. Reichel was in the running for worst NHL regular. I guess some people need a league minimum player to whine about every year.

Reactions: BuddyTheGoon

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
Anderson had good analytics last year. Reichel was in the running for worst NHL regular. I guess some people need a league minimum player to whine about every year.

Yeah, Reichel was ass last season.

Sucked in the top 6, sucked in the bottom 6. Just flat out worthless and looks to be somebody that's destined for overseas.

Crow

May 19, 2014
Yeah, Reichel was ass last season.

Sucked in the top 6, sucked in the bottom 6. Just flat out worthless and looks to be somebody that's destined for overseas.
Sucks because I feel like he has the talent. Just a mental case. He plays like the other nylander but actually he is slightly better.

belfour30

Blackhawks Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
Hey, can someone DM me about issues I'm having with NordVPN/ESPN+ who is a techie? Thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad