Confirmed with Link: Hawks Extend Landon Slaggert for 2 years, 1 way contract

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
Kind of interesting that this got done so early and while he’s in the AHL. Not complaining though. I imagine he’s a regular by the end of this season

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Kind of interesting that this got done so early and while he’s in the AHL. Not complaining though. I imagine he’s a regular by the end of this season
Would have to depend on injuries and what happens with Reichel. I liked what he brought last year in his few games. I'm not sure if Craig Smith/Maroon will even be coveted to Cup Chase. They might, but IDK.

u2wojo

Dec 22, 2011
1 way deal means management expects him to be a regular in the NHL next year. I suspect 2 if not 3 of Marron, Smith, Anthansiou, and Donato will be moved at the TDL opening up a couple of bottom 6 roster spots which hopefully Dach and Slaggert have earned a shot at. Teams will have interest in most of those guys to at least be a 13/14th options as injuries always crop up in the stretch run and playoffs.

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
Would have to depend on injuries and what happens with Reichel. I liked what he brought last year in his few games. I'm not sure if Craig Smith/Maroon will even be coveted to Cup Chase. They might, but IDK.
Maroon and Smith both were in the lineup consistently in the playoffs last year so there definitely could be interested teams at the deadline. I’d imagine Donato and Hall generate interest too. Should be room for Slaggert/Nazar/Dach to get games this year

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
Great. Young bottom 6 talent on the cheap. They must really like his game right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad