GDT: Hawks @ Ducks 1/30/15: Things Worse than an Average GDT...The GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJSN

Cosmic
Dec 22, 2013
Shaw needs to stop taking idiotic penalties in 3rd periods. Seems to cost the team every time he does it.

Nothingman*

That goal was on Rozy. Stumbling and bumbling at the blue line for some reason leaving a 3-1 for Seabrook and Craw.

LA_Viking

Jun 8, 2007
NorCal
Actually curious to hear some honest answers....

Ducks are higher in the standings and have been dominating regular season play. So.....

Ducks >> Kings?

Doesn't seem so, despite their record. But I'd love to hear what you all think based on the other night and tonight.

GHG!!

Nothingman*

Ducks are higher in the standings and have been dominating regular season play. So.....

Ducks >> Kings?

Doesn't seem so, despite their record. But I'd love to hear what you all think based on the other night and tonight.

Haven't watched enough of their games. I have seen enough poor Kings games this season though.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford

Ducks >> Kings?

Kings always turn it on versus the Hawks. Hard to say without watching any of their other games this season. Sorry, man.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013

Ducks >> Kings?

Both teams have proven the regular season meaans very little. The Ducks choke most years and the akings rise up. I would pick the Kings again in a series

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois

Ducks >> Kings?

Hard to say. The Ducks are the most unimpressive impressive team I've seen in a while, if that makes any sense. That being said, I do think that the Ducks will likely come out of the Pacific.

Kings are.... I've long since accepted that you shouldn't judge the Kings based on their regular season, especially before a trade with Columbus has even happened. I'll wait to see what they look like in April.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013

Ducks >> Kings?

I watch a ton of west coast games.

I think Ducks have shown themselves better than the Kings and handled their guys missing time a lot better than the Kings have but the gap is nowhere near as dramatic as standings indicate and that standing difference has to do with the Ducks not losing a single 1-goal game in regulation and the Kings a ton of them.

I'd still expect the Kings to beat the Ducks in the playoffs if they meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad