Hawks, Bulls, & Sox new channel is Chicago Sports Network (CHSN)

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
didnt ballys just go into bankruptcy to reorg? last year or two? if so, why are they insisting on going that route
No, that was Sinclair/Diamond Sports Group. Bally simply owned the naming rights to the network, they weren't involved otherwise.

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
In the last few years of watching hockey on ESPN+ as an out of market Hawks fan I have basically never had an issue with quality. This year it constantly buffers and goes to a view so cloudy you can’t see anything. I’ve watched a lot of other games and this is never an issue.

Not buying this is some weird coincidence.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
In the last few years of watching hockey on ESPN+ as an out of market Hawks fan I have basically never had an issue with quality. This year it constantly buffers and goes to a view so cloudy you can’t see anything. I’ve watched a lot of other games and this is never an issue.

Not buying this is some weird coincidence.
Their broadcast is shit. Their channel is shit. Their production crew is shit. We shouldn't be shocked that the product they're putting out is shit.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
So Fubo will be $95 a month plus tax

Fubo offers a free trial before costing $59.99 for the first month, then $79.99 monthly. Subscribers also will pay a regional-sports fee of $14.99 per month that includes CHSN and Marquee Sports Network.

1729925044854.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad