Hawks, Bulls, & Sox new channel is Chicago Sports Network (CHSN)

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Of course, it was an option
No, it was not. You have no idea what you're talking about on this one.

Marquee needs a winter partner to stay in their current tier on Xfinity. In New York, YES has the Nets and the Mets channel SNY has nothing of note in the winter.

The Cubs know what is going to happen, Xfinity will bump Marquee to the upper tier, and then CHSN will agree to be placed there as well.
The Cubs are in a fight with Sinclair to even keep Marquee in existence. Sinclair runs the network, they pay the Cubs a flat fee and keep the carriage and DTC fees. They have no money to offer to another team.

Again, I'll reiterate, Marquee was never an option for the Hawks. They may have inquired, but were shot down immediately.

Last edited:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
No, it was not. You have no idea what you're talking about on this one.

You have no source, you are just making it up as you go.

The Cubs are in a fight with Sinclair to even keep Marquee in existence. Sinclair runs the network, they pay the Cubs a flat fee and keep the carriage and DTC fees. They have no money to offer to another team.

Again, I'll reiterate, Marquee was never an option for the Hawks. They may have inquired, but were shot down immediately.
@IU Hawks fan Crane Kenney vs Brooks Boyer

I know for a fact Fenway Sports Group looked at buying out Sinclair with Marquee and that may still happen.

CHSN got the big win with DirecTV

:dunno:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad