Have you ever dreamt about the Sharks?

RussianShark

Cheech
Mar 15, 2009
Stanley's
Last night I had a dream that I was attending the home opener... but I missed the first two periods because for some reason it was a 5:30 start instead of 7:30. Very disappointed I missed Macklin Celebrini's first goal in teal, but Hertl was back and scored in the third. Sharks still lost 5-2. Not sure of the other team but I think it was the Stars.

I think i'm quite anxious and excited about this season, probably the most Sharksy dream I've ever had. Anybody else ever have a crazy dream about the team? I should probably stop browsing HFboards beore bed :laugh:

We should definitely bring back Hertl though. At some point.

• Haha
Reactions: DG93

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
I had a dream once, felt like it lasted 2 weeks or so, that the Sharks were blowing the doors off LA in the playoffs. That dream shifted quickly to a nightmare as the Sharks lost 4 in a row to lose the series.

This must have been 2014 or so. It was so vivid, like I still think about it as if it happened. But I know it didn't; the 2014 playoffs never happened so it MUST have been a dream. But the pain still feels real

Chinaski89

May 17, 2019
If I have, I don’t recall my dreams. Sigh.
Not sure if you partake in the green, but it stops your ability to have dreams. Mine came back immensely when I quit and even stronger dreams when I started microdosing magic fungi every few days.

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Last night I had a dream that I was attending the home opener... but I missed the first two periods because for some reason it was a 5:30 start instead of 7:30. Very disappointed I missed Macklin Celebrini's first goal in teal, but Hertl was back and scored in the third. Sharks still lost 5-2. Not sure of the other team but I think it was the Stars.

I think i'm quite anxious and excited about this season, probably the most Sharksy dream I've ever had. Anybody else ever have a crazy dream about the team? I should probably stop browsing HFboards beore bed :laugh:

We should definitely bring back Hertl though. At some point.

5:30 start?! I know Ive been very vocal about the ridiculous 7:30 starts but the 5:30 time definitely makes you know that it's a dream. At best, we would have a 7:15 start time, that's what I'm hoping for. mack gets to finish the games earlier, go home get some extra sleep and wake up and be our Savior the next day.

Reactions: landshark

Shark Finn

∀dministrator
Jan 5, 2012
Herwood
A couple of times about the two prior drafts, in 2023 I had dreams picked 3rd and 2nd overall, something along those lines related to this years draft too.

Hangemhigh

Dec 20, 2013
5:30 start?! I know Ive been very vocal about the ridiculous 7:30 starts but the 5:30 time definitely makes you know that it's a dream. At best, we would have a 7:15 start time, that's what I'm hoping for. mack gets to finish the games earlier, go home get some extra sleep and wake up and be our Savior the next day.
Apparently you don't know that was a condition of Macklin signing. He has to go to bed by 10pm. Also, he needs a glass of warm milk and cookies by 9:30pm.

mogambomoroo

Sponsor
Oct 12, 2020
I don't remember if it was with the Sharks in particular, but I had a dream of hoisting the Stanley Cup as a hockey player (it was heavy cup) which was weird since I have never played any real ice hockey games. But the dream itself felt so magical, yet so mysterious since I don't remember what team I even played for. One of those moments that I'll never actually feel, but it was great dreaming about it.

Sandisfan

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
San Jose
Somewhere around the 4th or 5th year of the Sharks. I had a dream where I got on the Ice with the Team. Hahaha and Me "Short Round" and can remember parts of a few shifts on the ice where I made some nice passes as a Dman though of course didn't have any play on the defense side. :biglaugh: I also one time much earlier had a dream of playing a little on the Warriors which is funny the two sports I would be worst at whereas on a football field I could be a wideout and run a deep route at least while never getting near the rough stuff and baseball I could stand at the plate and never take a swing. The Sharks one was good feeling type of dream. 😍

Sendhelplease

Dec 21, 2020
I've had nightmares where we make bad trades. I think there was one where we traded Timo for a third round pick. Conversely I've also had dreams where we make great trades, in one we traded Erik Karlsson for Matthew Tkachuk.

Shark Finn

∀dministrator
Jan 5, 2012
Herwood
This is actually pretty funny because due to my time zone I've caught Sharks home games starting at 5:30 AM.

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
To be honest with you guys, I didn't care much about those 7:30 PST start times much last year......because I only watched about 10 games last year. It's true.

But this year is different. This year everything changes. This year we have ploff aspirations!!!!!!!!

DoubleOT

Jan 5, 2017
San Jose, CA
Funny story, I first started posting on hockey boards here but also on the ooold Sharks board on their website. That was an unmoderated board that wound up going exactly how you'd expect an unmoderated board to go before being shut down.

One of my first posts there I said I had a dream I was playing for the Sharks and the responses were basically a bunch of "so whats", and one in particular I'll never forget was something to the effect of "this is like saying I took a poop and it floated, who cares".

I actually needed that, it was a formative experience that prepared me for today's internet. 😂

Grinner

May 31, 2022
Funny story, I first started posting on hockey boards here but also on the ooold Sharks board on their website. That was an unmoderated board that wound up going exactly how you'd expect an unmoderated board to go before being shut down.

One of my first posts there I said I had a dream I was playing for the Sharks and the responses were basically a bunch of "so whats", and one in particular I'll never forget was something to the effect of "this is like saying I took a poop and it floated, who cares".

I actually needed that, it was a formative experience that prepared me for today's internet. 😂
That board was just battle ground for towering egos to contest

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad