Have u Guy`s heard about that new Bug goin`g around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I THINK I GOT THE BUG GANG.......

*COUGH COUGH*

LUNG`S ARE A MESS... CAN`T STOP COFFING......

THIS BUG IS GOBBLING ME UP :eek:

*COUGH COUGH*

SEE U ON THE OTHER SIDE......................

*COUGH COUGH COUGH*

:surrender

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
1 thing I Werry about with this Virus is wat will Happen 2 M `n` M`s? Cuz if There closin`g everythin`g down Wat if they can`t make M&M`s no more witch would be Very bad for the AnConomy because people need 2 Gobble up there M`n`M`s...

Reactions: tealhockey

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
1 thing I`m Werry`d about with the CoronaVirus witch is Wat will happen 2 the Bat`s? I`m very Werry`d about the Bat`s because there Dealin`g with this Virus as well `n` I Think we should Help the Bat`s `n` Work on an Cure for the Bat`s. :bat:

Reactions: Violet Starchild

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Don't Werry, Jiminy, the Chinese have already found a cure for the bats. They eat them. Bon appetit.

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
So now, nobody I know is sick, nobody in the town is sick, everybody is thirsty and they closed down all the joints. This is messed up. Tellin me I am not even allowed to Auction anymore until after Jesus comes back. I am never buying another Corona again. This virus is stupid.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
You can call it a germ. You can call it a flu. You can call it a virus. You can call it many different names. I'm not sure anybody even knows what it is.

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
It’s the end of the world. Jiminy is spelling words correctly.

tenor.gif

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Alot of people are Sayin`g 2 wash ur Hand`s but Folk`s, it is Very important 2 WASH UR FEET. 99.9% of Germ`s spread thru the feet `n` Virus`s will literally Gobble them up if u Don`t wash them.. I Will not even Lick my Wive`s feet anymore Unless they`re Washed first. Folk`s, WASH YOU`RE FEET. :clap::clap::clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Here`s wat I Would do about This bug witch is u Know how Some peeple have AntiBody`s witch Gobble up the Virus up so I Would take some of those AntiBody`s and Package them in2 a New virus witch would be like Norton AntiVirus because it would have AntiBody`s that Gobble up the Original Virus so I Would make this new Norton AntiVirus `n` Literally SPREAD IT AROUND AND HAVE IT GOBBLING UP THE VIRUS so u Would literally have CoronaVirus `n` Norton AntiVirus S`preadin`g around in A Epic Baddle `n` we All know whom Would win that Baddle... :dunno:

Reactions: VickAshley

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I'm the governor of a major state. I won't say which one, but we've been getting hit pretty hard lately. This virus is no joke. Stay safe out there, gang.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
They Say this is the Worst bug in Year`s, but i DisAnGree. Do u Guy`s Rember the West Nile Virus back in 1999, that was a Bad Bad Bug. That Bug Was Gobblin`g folk`s up, `n` they never Did find a cure. So this Current bug is Bad but to me, The west Mile virus will allway`s be the #1 Bug. :clap:

Reactions: Recipe Unlimited

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
1 thing I Werry about with this Virus is wat will Happen 2 M `n` M`s? Cuz if There closin`g everythin`g down Wat if they can`t make M&M`s no more witch would be Very bad for the AnConomy because people need 2 Gobble up there M`n`M`s...
My Buddy Laser work`s @ the M and M factory. `n` 1 thing He Learn`d about M and M`s during this Virus witch is that, People Love there M and M`s. Thruout the entire Virus, there was No Reduction in M and M`s. :amazed: My Buddy Laser work`s @ the M+M factory `n` love`s 2 take off his Shoe`s `n` Sock`s `n` Stamp his Stinky Stinky Feet all over the M`n`M`s. :biglaugh: So the Nex`t time u Open ur Bag of M+M`s, u May be Catching a Wiff of Laser`s Feet. :biglaugh::handclap::yo:

Fun Fact: My Buddy Laser also work`d at Best Buy for over 6 Year`s. :biglaugh::handclap::yo::biglaugh::handclap::yo:

Reactions: Dumpster Flyers

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My Buddy Laser work`s @ the M and M factory. `n` 1 thing He Learn`d about M and M`s during this Virus witch is that, People Love there M and M`s. Thruout the entire Virus, there was No Reduction in M and M`s. :amazed: My Buddy Laser work`s @ the M+M factory `n` love`s 2 take off his Shoe`s `n` Sock`s `n` Stamp his Stinky Stinky Feet all over the M`n`M`s. :biglaugh: So the Nex`t time u Open ur Bag of M+M`s, u May be Catching a Wiff of Laser`s Feet. :biglaugh::handclap::yo:

Fun Fact: My Buddy Laser also work`d at Best Buy for over 6 Year`s. :biglaugh::handclap::yo::biglaugh::handclap::yo:
My Buddy Cracker Jack work`s at Sear`s `n` he say`s the Same thing. He say`s M `n` M`s is selling Like crazy, there flying off the shelve`s. So u Know M`n`M`s is Selling like Hot Cake`s, because Cracker Jack `n` Laser can never AnGree on anything. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
why isn't lebrobabole getting the vaccine :(

he and schorder are the only ones opting out!!

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Stay Safe out there Folk`s. This is a Real, Honest to Gosh Virus. So Let`s talk about the elephant in the Rewm. 99.9% of Folk`s getting kill`d are OBESE. So this is Gosh`s way of telling u 2 loose some f***in`g Wait. Lose the Wait, or Lose you`re Life. :clap::clap::clap:

AEiLBxX.png

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Stay Safe out there Folk`s. This is a Real, Honest to Gosh Virus. So Let`s talk about the elephant in the Rewm. 99.9% of Folk`s getting kill`d are OBESE. So this is Gosh`s way of telling u 2 loose some f***in`g Wait. Lose the Wait, or Lose you`re Life. :clap::clap::clap:

Does your wife know this???

#RestInPizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad