GDT: Have to say, I heard there's a pool party in Pittsburgh tonight at 7

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Freddie too deep in the net though?

53 says hello
I don't think he was too deep. He's out at the top of the blue paint. No goalie is going to be much further out than that. It was a good shot, but I still think it was stoppable.

I think the first NJ goal against Koch was way more stoppable, but complaining about that doesn't fit the board narrative (to be clear, not directing that at you, the broader board).

Image 10-18-24 at 7.58 PM.jpeg

Reactions: geehaad and Tryamw

baconandbread

Oct 30, 2019
I know there's a lot of hate on here for KK, but I don't think he's been the problem on the second line. Necas seems to only have chemistry with Svech and Roslovic hasn't shown much of anything so far.

Slapshottothehead

May 5, 2024
Svech and Necas have been treading water for a couple of seasons. We keep waiting for them to have their " breakout" season. At this point its more of when is the organization going to move on from them.

Reactions: Tryamw

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Always in good fun mate. We all love FUS too, I'm sure, and he'll have his day.
I would bet money he'll be an NHL regular...but he needs to adjust to the NA ice coming from Europe, he's more suited to at least a middle-six spot we don't currently have for a rookie (that's not a sure-fire immediate producer), and it seems we want to try and play him as a C which will take some time to learn.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad