GDT: Haut-Canada @ Bas-Canada | 7pm | CBC, RDS (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

68*

I hope Gorges has an epic speech for the 3rd period come back.

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
The coaching team's stupidity just baffles me away sometimes. These are so-called professional hockey figures getting paid 6 figures who think it's a good idea to put the likes of Bourque, Gio, Gorges and Cube on the PP constantly. Why do they see in them that us, reasonable fans, don't?! How stupid must you be?! Is there somebody with a three digit IQ in that coaching staff?

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Just to clarify my earlier post. I meant the Gomez trade, because I firmly believe Koivu would have signed and retired with the Habs had we never done that disaster and actually tried to resign him.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Canada loses in semi's this afternoon.

My Chiefs lose a heart breaker this evening blowing a 28 point 2nd half lead

Montreal losing 3-1 to Ottawa

Baby losing his mind and screaming at the top of his lungs for the past 2 hours.

This has been a great ****ing night, my god I can't take it anymore.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Habs have a good nucleus but the Problem is the passengers who bring nothing. Seriously, how long will ?Gionta and Bork continue getting a regular shift....this is becoming comical. You shut down Pacioretty and Subban, you beat the Habs.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Canada loses in semi's this afternoon.

My Chiefs lose a heart breaker this evening blowing a 28 point 2nd half lead

Montreal losing 3-1 to Ottawa

Baby losing his mind and screaming at the top of his lungs for the past 2 hours.

This has been a great ****ing night, my god I can't take it anymore.

Maybe you might want to lay off HF for a bit and tend to the little one? :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Habs have a good nucleus but the Problem is the passengers who bring nothing. Seriously, how long will ?Gionta and Bork continue getting a regular shift....this is becoming comical. You shut down Pacioretty and Subban, you beat the Habs.

You know, I was against Briere from the start, but I'd rather have him on this team over Gionta.

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares

Every team is like that though, but our problem is that we don't have that formula 1 driver to make the pitt crew look good.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada

Montreal has a fantastic foundation with a horrible contractor building from it. Therrien needs to go plain and simple, he's a detriment to this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad