Proposal: Hats Off To Kravtsov: NYR + EDM + ARI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
No, no, no. He doesn't want discussion. He wants to get out his silly pun titles. If he were actually interested in discussion, he'd say more than...

"I disagree" when people explain why the trade offers are bad.
"Tell me what it should take then" when people say the valuation is just completely off.
"Rebuilding teams should always try to get out of any contract and they don't have any needs but getting younger" when it's pointed out that teams like Arizona, Ottawa, Detroit, etc. don't want to trade away guys who are decent players that make like 3-4M.

He also wouldn't be spamming 75 different topics with trades that all end up being the same bullshit of trying to get Brady Tkachuk out of Ottawa or Jakob Chychrun out of Arizona or swapping goalies from Ottawa or Dallas because they're "mind-bogglingly bad contracts for a back up goalie"

People are ripping on him because he's not engendering discussion. He's saying "this is my value and I disagree when you come up with legitimate complaints. Oh, and I'm not the GM, so this is just what I'd do, not what I think the team might actually do."

It's completely contextless nonsense that doesn't consider the wants or needs of any team involved and as such, the trades are complete nonstarters from the word go. It's not worth making a counter offer or saying what it would take because it would be a wholly different trade than is being offered.

For instance... with this trade here..

New York out: Miller, Kravtsov, Georgiev, STL's 2022 2nd
New York in: Chychrun, Koskinen (50% retained)

Edmonton out: 2022 1st, Bourgault, Koskinen (50% retained)
Edmonton in: Kravtsov, Georgiev

Arizona out: Chychrun
Arizona in: Miller, Bourgault, EDM's 2022 1st, STL's 2022 2nd

Why does Arizona trade the best player in the deal who is on a cheap contract for what he is?

New York's assets don't add up to getting Chychrun even if they take Koskinen at 2.25M for a year.

Why is Edmonton giving up a 1st and Bourgault who they just took and like for Kravstov who's value is greatly depressed because teams know he's disgruntled? Georgiev and Koskinen at 50% is actually probably a pretty fair swap on its own with how they've both statisically performed.

This deal heavily favors the Rangers and simply doesn't make a whole lot of sense for Arizona and Edmonton to be involved with it.
He disagrees...

Reactions: TGWL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad