Has New York been the luckiest team these playoffs?

Has New York has been the luckiest team these playoffs?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tabness

GUCCY 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
Can't deny they have been fortunate but they also have the best goalie in the league and a guy ascending to superstardom in Laf so

Plus they have the leadership of Mark Messier Leadership Award winner Jake Trouba, leads through the bows

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
200w.gif

D Wakaluk

Dec 8, 2010
stuck in the '90s
No disrespect but here comes the huge disrespect

Voted yes but I dunno. Igor is back being a beast. Everytime I watch the Rangers they just eek out wins, they feel like the worst best team out there, but they do keep on winning :dunno:

Reactions: Daishi and Oak

SeanAveryTheGreatOne

Jul 4, 2021
Weren't FLA and CAR considered two Cup favorites? FLA is easily the best team in the Atlantic.
My favorite part about these playoffs has been how the Carolina Hurricanes entered as the betting favorite for the Cup on pretty much every single sports betting site, but the moment the Rangers beat them, they were shitty pretenders and another asterisk victory for them.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Short answer, no.
-They have the best goalie on the planet and rely on him.
- they have solid scoring depth 3 outta 4 lines
-they do not quit. All year even when shit has gone sideways, they nut up and play thru it….
- no team dominates every game every night. That’s just a cold hard fact. To win a cup you have to win the ones you do play well and don’t play well.
- they have made comebacks all season long and weather the momentum shift storm better then any other NYR team I have seen since the 90’s…..
Even the teams with Hank, and the cup appearance, this team does it better.

So, do you need bounces/luck to win a cup???? Yes, no matter how good you are, puck luck and bounces need to go your way. In Game 1, rangers had neither.

I’ve been saying since the start of the playoffs, not just because I’m a fan, not with all the weird 1994 similarities and voodoo etc
This rangers team seems like a team of destiny

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
For anyone who's watched them or a while whether it's a rival fan or a fan of their team knows that this is the best they've been 5v5 in years, like I legit personally can't remember them being this good 5v5 under a coach since maybe AV in 2014 (guess what happened that year). They have the best goalie in the world + best special teams that keep games in reach + the superstars that can strike at any point in a game. I would agree today they were undeserving of the game but this Rags team, coming from a Devils fan, has done shit like that for a decade+. You can't give them an inch or else they'll run all over you when time comes

Last edited:

NVious

Dec 20, 2022
Yeah I doubt they'd even beat Chicago if they weren't so freaking lucky. Stupid lucky Rangers, they learned from Boeser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad