Has Connor Bedard quietly became underrated ?

tabness

be a playa 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
Being tied with Teravainen in points after 3 games isn’t really an indication of anything.

it wasnt about the points man

did you watch him last night? like he was just so on plus like it was like he was focusing on proving the criticisms from his rookie year wrong

his team still sucks and the Oilers are doing their slow start thing again but that was a statement game

it is of course just one game but like... i know which bet i would take on if he keeps it up and improves vs not

Reactions: blundluntman

blundluntman

Jul 30, 2016
Bedard was lights out last night. If you look at games like last night (or his 4 point Tampa Bay game last year) where he's firing on all cylinders, you really see just how dominant he can be. If he can continue developing a rhythm that leverages his tools, he'll be able to produce in so many different ways bc of his hockey IQ.

Reactions: jigglysquishy

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
If I can be pleased about Bedard scoring a goal and handing out two assists in a game that was not very flattering for McDavid and the Oilers, and getting off to an electric start overall, why can’t you?

Hey we were in agreement he’s not on McDavid’s level. I’ve had tons of posts praising the kid and I feel like you guys already know that. I said as soon as the second half of this season he could become the best offensive player besides the Kucherov’s, MacKinnon’s, and McDavid. That’s pretty high praise for a 19 year old on that Chicago squad.

it wasnt about the points man

did you watch him last night? like he was just so on plus like it was like he was focusing on proving the criticisms from his rookie year wrong

his team still sucks and the Oilers are doing their slow start thing again but that was a statement game

it is of course just one game but like... i know which bet i would take on if he keeps it up and improves vs not

No I watched the one from the night before. Doesn’t mean he’s on McDavid’s level now, but doesn’t mean I wouldn’t be thrilled if he was either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad