Happy to be first in NHL?

Bullsmith

May 21, 2007
It's a nice moment to enjoy as a fan, but NYR have games in hand so it's likely bit of an illusion. Anyway I'm a Habs fan. Always worry the president's trophy is a trap.

TheBlindFan

Sep 7, 2008
It's a nice moment to enjoy as a fan, but NYR have games in hand so it's likely bit of an illusion. Anyway I'm a Habs fan. Always worry the president's trophy is a trap.

Illusion or not, we are still fits, For the Ranger to be first, they still need to win a game :)

it's called cp31

what? cp31? in my book, it call "1984"! a book that was writed a while a go. I this book, a way to control control people was to make sure no body understand each other...

cp31...

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBlindFan

Sep 7, 2008
Last edited by a moderator:

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
I'm thrilled were looking like a team that with some adjustments will be a perennial playoff lock. Do we have shortcomings? Yes. Do we have a strong reliance to price? Yes. Yet, were in a comfortable spot. In due time with a solid trade or two we'll be comfortable long term.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Only until tonight. Doesn't matter who wins Rangers ducks it puts either of them ahead of us.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I wouldn't call it a fluke, I'd say we've got a really awesome goalie. We've also got a good roster that can play better than it has.

Happy about the standings? Sure and I think we'll actually go to the finals this year.

Happy about how we've played or the coach though? Absolutely not.

With Price playing like he is we just might win a cup. But with Therrien being as bad as he is, he just might cost us one. It's the irresistible force vs the immovable object.

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany

NYR are on fire. They can easily pass us. But until that day comes, they haven't passed us. I remember when we were ahead of Boston last season for a long time. Everyone said they would pass us. They did, but it took them way longer than expected.

We're #1 right now. That is all.

TheBlindFan

Sep 7, 2008
so CP31 is

Carey Price number 31 on is shirt. anyway

Base on most of HF, the only reason we are are, firs in the NHL it is Carey Price. I will not put him else were from "we got Carey Price and wow!"

But here it is, when the team does play well, it cannot win it alones. We have globally a hell of a team and we should only enjoy the show after so many bad year...

I like it, in fact I love it! hocckey until when ? I don't know but we with 9 games in reg to go, we know we are there :) NICE!

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Don't care much about the standings. With that being said, I'd be the happiest man alive if we win the cup.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
Yes, but I would be even more happy when we win this:
Stanley-Cup.jpg

But even then, people will be unhappy about Therrien and DD.:sarcasm:

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Meh, I can tell you off the top of my head each Stanley cup winner going back to the 70s, yet I can't even remember last season's president's trophy winner.

Its nice for now, but once the playoffs start, the regular season success is forgotten.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
reminder were the habs are has a team.It's a team sport! and enjoy!

Goal for per game : 23th
PP: 26th
Shot per game: 26th
Shot against per game: 23th

Goal against per game: 1st
PK: 7th

Strange, stats depending on the goalie are very good, but the stats depending on the skaters/system are bad. Must be a coincidence :sarcasm:

Either our skaters are subpar or our coach is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad