Olympics: Handball

B Boarding

Feb 26, 2005
Stockholm, Sweden
I think Germany takes it (men)
They have been doing great. Uscins have been phenomenal. But they won't beat Denmark if they reach the final. I think only France and Sweden have the capacity for that. Maybe Spain as they are good at distracting the other teams tactics.
Sweden was once again victim of very questionable reffing in the last seconds of the quarter final against Denmark. That's the 3rd time in 2 championships for Sweden where refs refuse to use VAR in game deciding moments even though they have the possibility. They need to make that mandatory for the last 2 minutes of every game in the future.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Hornbæk
They have been doing great. Uscins have been phenomenal. But they won't beat Denmark if they reach the final. I think only France and Sweden have the capacity for that. Maybe Spain as they are good at distracting the other teams tactics.
Sweden was once again victim of very questionable reffing in the last seconds of the quarter final against Denmark. That's the 3rd time in 2 championships for Sweden where refs refuse to use VAR in game deciding moments even though they have the possibility. They need to make that mandatory for the last 2 minutes of every game in the future.
Come on - They should have checked, but 3 top refs have now said. No pen! Magnus Landin was pushed.

Also, with what Sweden got away with in that game, they should be the last to complain.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $1,050.00