Hampus Lindholm vs Mattias Ekholm

Hu is the better player

• Total voters

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021
Yep that's a tough one. I didn't vote on it. It would be easy to vote Ekholm because we saw him in a prominent role in the SCF more recently. These polls are always affected by recency bias, and therefore pretty useless.

I didn't vote because I know I am affected by this bias and am unsure what the unbiased answer should be.

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Ekholm was awesome in Nashville too, he just didn't get the offensive roles he gets now, because of Josi and of course McDavid really helps point totals. We tried to tell most of you how good he was but until he was traded to a Canadian market, he was ignored.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Interesting comparison. I see them as even on paper offensively and defensively, so only the Ducks bias sways me to Lindholm, but can see how most would probably pick Ekholm given he's made more extended playoff appearances.

EDIT: This is actually really spooky close in terms of careers. Both at 0.4 PPG, both previously in non-Canadian markets, both averaged ~22 minutes a game (Hampus at 22:20, Ekholm at 21:40), career Corsi and Fenwick are basically identical.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheNumber4

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad