Player Discussion Hampus Lindholm - II

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Anaheim fans would gladly take Lindholm back for a 3rd round pick + Vaak, especially at that $6.5 mil AAV with they way some are evaluating him. I don't think some Boston fans know what it's like not having a shutdown, top 4D... let alone a top pairing D.

Anaheim Duck fans and Pepperidge Farms remember.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Both goals were him. Samsonov had no chance to cut that puck off way too far to come out in that position and puck was shot into the corner too hard.

I'm not sure I don't swap him and Lohrei though really think he should be stapled to McAvoy permanently.

MartyLapointe20

Dec 20, 2023
Both goals were him. Samsonov had no chance to cut that puck off way too far to come out in that position and puck was shot into the corner too hard.

I'm not sure I don't swap him and Lohrei though really think he should be stapled to McAvoy permanently.
No chance to cut the puck off but he was also so unaware. Anybody that knows hockey seen that play developing as soon as pasta turned on the jets. It’s a set play. Hampus read it and laid an unreal stretch pass off the boards …. Samsonov was sitting deep in the net and allowed pasta to make a move in tight - it was like he didnt even see pasta and was anticipating the puck jumping out to his dman….. he did have time to make a play on that redirection with a poke check had he read the play better himself. Glad he didnt.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Didn't have a great series across 7 games but more than stepped up when he needed to. Not the guy you'd expect to pick it up offensively... Hope he can keep it going for round 2.

Mad-Marcus

Apr 26, 2002
Seacoast, NH
2 words, "about time"! I'm happy for him and the team, but he needs to look internal as to why he doesn't even come close to this on most nights.
Glad he woke up, now he can't hide, he's shown us what he's capable of.(again)

Last edited:

MartyLapointe20

Dec 20, 2023
He was so good at the start of 23’ when McAvoy was out. He knew he had to be. Think we all seen that resemblance last night. It will be fun to watch if he sustains that, and Lohrei plays to his full potential again.

Reactions: NDiesel

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
He had a great game and I said as much in this very thread as soon as the game was over
It's okay to admit it....

1714934046545.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad