Hall humilates Muzzin/Doughty

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
Where's the Quick love?

He still hasn't done a successful poke-check this year... He keeps trying, and he keeps missing.

This is 80% kings sitting on their hands rather than Hall going all Bobby Orr end to end.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
I don't get what doughty could have done to stop that. Good play by hall, bad play by muzzin

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The thread title is over the top, but this was a great great play by Hall.

The first goal of the night might be better though because of how good the passing was.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Was wondering when all the east coast Kopitar-Doughty-Quick are terrible hot-takery and chest thumping would begin. Adorable thread title. Fantastic play by Hall though, who was on a mission all night.

Doughty was garbage tonight (our Kopitar-Quick-Doughty core was period) but he was more humiliated on the first goal than he was on this one.

Last edited:

Section32

May 26, 2011
CT
Was wondering when all the east coast Kopitar-Doughty-Quick are terrible hot-takery and chest thumping would begin. Adorable thread title. Fantastic play by Hall though, who was on a mission all night.
Yeah I just mentioned the Devil’s fan pride/blind passion for their players (which I do respect) while being guilty of talking down fan bases from other teams when there is a thread about a pretty, but most likely soon-to-be-forgotten play.
Wasn’t it just against you guys the other night when Mats Z stripped Sevs at the blueline and went in to score a decisive goal? Don’t recall a thread about that play...let alone the game at all.

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
Oh Muffin. Great hustle by Hischier and Hall on that play, put Muzzin under lots of pressure and plop

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Doughty was garbage tonight (our Kopitar-Quick-Doughty core was period) but he was more humiliated on the first goal than he was on this one.

The thread title is over the top, but there aren’t really many if any hot takes about the three players you mentioned.

No one is calling Doughty a trash player. I don’t think Kopitar was even mentioned in this thread.

Just a good play by Hall and nice to see a highlight that isn’t McDavid or Matthews on this board.

Reactions: SenzZen

eternalbedhead

Let's not rebuild and say we did
Aug 10, 2015
Corona, CA
Not really humiliation. He stripped Muzzin of the puck and both defenders got caught flat-footed. Still not great play by either defenseman but you'd have me believe that Hall deked the pants off of both of them. Still an impressive goal, though.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Very let down by this... Geez.

How is this play thread worthy? If every play like this got its thread we'd have 10 per night.

Its a Trap

Yes I’m still here to piss you off
Yeah I just mentioned the Devil’s fan pride/blind passion for their players (which I do respect) while being guilty of talking down fan bases from other teams when there is a thread about a pretty, but most likely soon-to-be-forgotten play.
Wasn’t it just against you guys the other night when Mats Z stripped Sevs at the blueline and went in to score a decisive goal? Don’t recall a thread about that play...let alone the game at all.
Yes but that wasn’t impressive because Severson sucks :sarcasm:

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

Please feel free to quote these supposed hot takes about Kopitar/Doughty/Quick in this thread. I haven't seen anyone say they are bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad