Proposal: Hall for Tavares

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
Couldn’t pay me to live in Toronto. Those lists rarely reflect reality. That’s coming from someone who lives in a city that’s almost always listed at the top of QOL rankings (Minneapolis). Chicago >> Toronto. But these are just opinions

Again. That's North America and the QOL lists are incredibly weird I agree with that. Remember one list with Indianapolis on it even though it had a very weak safety score. I'm talking about several different measurements from around the world. As for Minneapolis, I don't think thats been top-50 in NA in a while. Could be wrong but havent seen it. Toronto have fallen on those lists as well where Vancouver is generally more popular.

And yes, some of those list only reflects the reality of upper middle class to high income families. Which is what we are talking about.

In either case, Tavares seems to like living in Toronto regardless

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
Honestly, If you want to move on from Tavares to boost D/G, Sabres can 100% get him as a rental and you get a lot of salary this year to go all in on a few other rentals. idk what that value on Sabres end is though.

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
I don’t know how leafs fans brains work he has a full NMC and even if you could convince him to waive you’d be an idiot to sour that relationship because if he signs a league minimum contract next year that’ll be the best valued contract in the NHL by far. He’s still a very good 2C

Reactions: Phion Keneuf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad