Pre-Game Talk: Habs vs Stars

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
GDT will be up in the afternoon after I run some errands.
13057219-BB69-4F8E-A511-C89A9F06A906.gif

Heffyhoof

So happy to be glad to be pleased to meet you.
Jan 17, 2016
I'm finally off work in time to catch a game, but I'm also sorta sick so I can't really drink. I need expert opinions, can I survive a game sober? :sarcasm:

holy

Demigod
May 22, 2017
I'm finally off work in time to catch a game, but I'm also sorta sick so I can't really drink. I need expert opinions, can I survive a game sober? :sarcasm:
Try exercise, it’s a natural high and if you get pissed off while watching the game just pretend you’re training to get your revenge on whoever is angering you.

Heffyhoof

So happy to be glad to be pleased to meet you.
Jan 17, 2016
Try Marijuana, it's legal.
It's a gross cold, but I was thinking of grabbing some edibles :laugh:
Try exercise, it’s a natural high and if you get pissed off while watching the game just pretend you’re training to get your revenge on whoever is angering you.
It'd have to be calisthenics so I'm not tempted to throw anything.

• Love
Reactions: WeThreeKings

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Slafy does Dallas.
Oh man... I still remember Debbie does Hollywood from my youthful days. Great piece of cinematography.

Sorry... not seeing the connection between being sick and drinking...

The fact Caufield isn't running behind him like a faithful lil puppy dog working on his legs too is really disappointing :( lol
Marty is dressing for the game tonight? I'd take him over Dadonov.

Slafy does Dallas.
Smoked Slaf. Sounds like a menu item.

• Haha
Reactions: Heffyhoof
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad