GDT: Habs vs Sabres Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
This team, man. They always ****ing bring it in the final minutes. Has anyone ever told them that if they started games like that and kept it up they wouldn't have to play from behind and **** like this wouldn't happen?

I wish. They just aren't in the zone starting the game.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Holy crap plekanec always lost faceoffs, same with eller... What happened to the time both were above 50%. And how do we lose against Buffalo everyone except for DD played like trash today. Buffalo against Montreal 3-0-1 wow very embarrassing and to think we get pass Tampa, Penguins, Islanders, Nashville, Chicago or LA to win the cup we will need tremendous luck I hope MB saw how garbage everyone played and get another goal scorer.

The Real Guy Lafleur

May 5, 2010
Thurso
Embarrassing loss!

embarassed.gif

Our players need to really practice shooting at the net. How many shots missed the net tonight?

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
He played like ***** tonight. He doesn't get a free pass from me. Terrible effort from him and brainless.

Not saying otherwise. But until we have a first line center able to do better i will not blame him for anything. ***** when you are a first line center and can't do more points than a "terrible" "worthless" d man it's time to get back to AHL to become a better person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad