GDT: HABS vs SABRES 07/12/2013 7:00 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
This is a game that the Habs shouldn't be allowed loose. I hope they treat their opposition with respect while crushing them.

LePoche69

Jul 15, 2004
Montreal
Since Boston and Pittsburgh are playing against each other, a victory against Buffalo could be really good for the standings.

Let's just hope the Boston-Pittsburgh game doesn't go in OT.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
After the quality 14 minutes that Bournival played against Boston he should never be a healthy scratch again. His skating and defensive awareness were huge!

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
This is a game that the Habs shouldn't be allowed loose. I hope they treat their opposition with respect while crushing them.

They have to stay tight ;)

Parros Murray Moen Prust and White all playing is sort of a "Monsters and Midgets" approach interesting . . .

NLHabsFan

Nov 18, 2008
Alberta
I hope they continue to play a strong team game. I worry with these lower ranked teams, it seems the Habs never get up for them. Need to keep getting the W's though, especially with Pitts and Bos playing each other.

K9

Jan 26, 2003
Visit site
Is Murray confirmed tonight? After how he played Thursday, I would hope so, but knowing Therrien's love of Bouillon, you never know...

Born in 1909

Hockey Royalty
Nov 20, 2007
Montreal
Its not right that teams playing the Sabres have to think about a pure goon like John Scott when icing their lineups.

This guy is just plain dangerous out there.

What's his job?

To "spark" a team with a lineup of subpar NHL players?

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
i hope the canadiens blow out the sabres. Would be nice not to stress out for once. So do the habs take first in the east today with a win and a pens loss?

Analyzer*

We beat Boston, we can beat Buffalo.

Loses 4-1.

I don't know what happened...

Nico Cauzuki

Jul 19, 2009
King Of The North

* PREVIOUS MATCHUP : HABS WIN 3-1 Summary, Highlights, GDT
bush_satan_sign.jpg

Price is an Illuminati :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.