Pre-Game Talk: Habs vs Kings

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I hate the Kings because of Bergevin. Screw that stupid franchise. I hope they get a good ass whooping tomorrow. 😡

Reactions: Habs

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
If we lose to the Kings tomorrow, we have serious problems.

You don't want to play against a team coming off a bad loss.... LA will be not easy. I didn't know there were easy games in the NHL?

I hate the Kings because of Bergevin. Screw that stupid franchise. I hope they get a good ass whooping tomorrow. 😡

I mean technically the screwed themselves

Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

gusfring

Jul 4, 2006
You don't want to play against a team coming off a bad loss.... LA will be not easy. I didn't know there were easy games in the NHL?

I mean technically the screwed themselves
Did I say easy? Team off back to back at the end of a long road trip.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I’m guessing Bergevin was behind the deal that allowed Hughes to move up to the 21st pick this past summer — the type of move he made several times as Habs GM.

Thanks for Hage, Bergy. 💀

Reactions: dinodebino

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I was going by their last couple games, pretty good tilts etc. They seem to include their grittier guys as regulars , they aren't spare parts

Kings have completely sucked last 2 games. No goaltending and no D. It's going to be a good test for Montreal. If we can't beat this Kings team, we're finishing bottom 5 again.

Reactions: The Real Timo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad