GDT: HABS vs KINGS 10/12/2013 Tuesday 7:00PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Aside from short bursts they have been terrible all season. Do you disagree? It's not racist if it's ****ing true.

This game is not an analysis of the whole season so far. It's an analysis of the game. And you hear people and the feeling is that everyboyd is sharp except those 3.

Apr 28, 2010
drunk.jpg

Me in about an hour.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Haven't watch the second period but after we dominated the first and got owned by a rookie goalie it was obvious a blowout was coming. Not surprised at all of the score right now and I'm not worried at all that with a little bit more luck we could have had a 3-0 lead after 10 minutes.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Good thing I chose to study for my exams rather than watch the game today :(
I would have spent my exam being depressed tomorrow.

Welcome to my life. Basically haven't studied at all for my final tomorrow and chose to watch this game, now I'll probably just watch a movie and go to bed. Sounds like an early morning cramfest for me!

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
Kings commentator: "This is a battle, this is hunger from the Kings...".

Our cutie little habs are not hungry tonight. This is a hockey clinic...

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
The streak will be over, let the "big splash" happen Bergevin.

In all seriousness though, really hard to blame Price at all for any this. Defense is atrocious tonight, among most other things.

That 3rd goal... how the hell does that count. Can we please get some consistency with some of these calls please?

Game is over, night all.

LOL @ this coddling. The whole team sucked and got outplayed except for Price!!!! :shakehead

That 3rd goal should have been disallowed. Terrible non-call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad