GDT: Habs vs Drouin (and the rest of the Colorado Avalanche), Mon. Jan. 15: 7 PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
Sheldon Keefe said that the Avs belong in a league above the NHL. Only watching for the JD tribute video.
That’s just because Keefe makes excuses for his shitty team

We’ll have a test on how much class the fan base has tonight. It’s been a while

Reactions: Habs

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
His tribute video won't be very long at least.
We have excerpts and stills …

1yeAW3d.gif

xq9icPO.png

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I've always like Drouin and I'm very happy to see him do well. I know it was frustrating seeing him on the Habs not do well - but he always came across as a nice person. Some players in the past were assholes and you might dislike them, I never felt the same about Drouin, I felt bad he couldn't figure out, if it makes sense.

So I'm hopeful he can continue on his streak.

Since December 13th, he has 16 points in 15 games. Small sample size maybe, but I hope he keeps it up.

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
All I will say is Drouin could score 100 points for the rest of his career every year and I will still be thankful I never have to watch him play for the Habs again.
Drouin was exactly the wrong fit for the habs. The wrong player for the team at the time. He wasn't the only one, either, Bergevin went out and acquired way too many similar players that were exactly not what the team needed. It was a terrible situation but it was a GM problem not a Drouin problem.

If the habs have huge turnover and end up with a bunch of big engaged play drivers with few small, skilled players then it would be great to have him back. I think it's very unlikely that such a transformation occurs before Drouin retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad