GDT: [Habs vs Capitals] - Ovy gets in town Saturday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
I'll be at the game tonight and hoping to see a great game. Also looking forward to see OV live and hopefully Price too.
Go :habs Go!

Reactions: Eco

Cournoyer12

Mar 17, 2022
Kinda on the fence on this one. Always psyched to see Pricey play, but I get nervous on back to back given the circumstances.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Mon beau Lars! Hype :partytime:

Cpi2ywB.png

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
They should play him, he had a very easy game last night and I'm sure he'd be wiling and able to go again.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I hope so! I really hope they don't rush Price back after missing nine months

It makes no sense at all for price to start. You typically don't play your goalie b2b in the first place, and especially not after almost being away for one year.

Makes no medical sense for carey
Makes no organizational sense for Montreal.

Reactions: Habs13

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
They should play him, he had a very easy game last night and I'm sure he'd be wiling and able to go again.
If he gets hurt on a fluke play imagine the flack the org would get... I say go for it it’s entertainment, I want to see Price play and I love drama So win win.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
If he gets hurt on a fluke play imagine the flack the org would get... I say go for it it’s entertainment, I want to see Price play and I love drama So win win.

Wouldn't be much entertainment if he has a setback for needlessly playing back to back.

Even though he's back, I'd consider the rest of the season as part of his rehab given how long he's been out, and that means you take things slowly, and ramp up gradually.

You are paying alot of money for this asset, and it can't be managed so willy nilly.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
8-3 with 2 for Shueneman
Wouldn't be much entertainment if he has a setback for needlessly playing back to back.

You are paying alot of money for this asset, and it can't be managed so willy nilly.
I’m the paying customer not the owner actually; If we’re talking entertainment (and not poor CP who can clearly use a break) we get to watch him play, he’s lights out, OMG he gets up slowly in the 3rd from a crazy save (he’s perfectly fine) but we hear nothing till training camp ;)

Last edited:

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
8-3 with 2 for Shueneman

I’m the paying customer not the owner actually; If we’re talking entertainment (and not poor CP who can clearly use a break) we get to watch him play, he’s lights put, OMG he gets up slowly in the 3rd from a crazy save (he’s perfectly fine) but we hear nothing till training camp ;)

Bad wording there. I meant say that the habs are paying alot of money.

If we are talking about a one game vacuum, I see your point, but I assume most people on this board are more concerned about what's best long term for the team.

Surely, price is feeling a few aches and pains today... That's just normal but especially after that layoff and the fact that he's in mid 30s now. So performance wise, he would probably be a bit off, but those looking at it in a one game vacuum are probably are more interested in seeing the name rather than what he can actually do on the ice.

Reactions: Naslundforever

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Bad wording there. I meant say that the habs are paying alot of money.

If we are talking about a one game vacuum, I see your point, but I assume most people on this board are more concerned about what's best long term for the team.

Surely, price is feeling a few aches and pains today... That's just normal but especially after that layoff and the fact that he's in mid 30s now. So performance wise, he would probably be a bit off, but those looking at it in a one game vacuum are probably are more interested in seeing the name rather than what he can actually do on the ice.
Oh for sure. A healthy CP can mean playoffs, and we all feel for the guy pf course ;) I just love me some summer drama last year was insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad