Pre-Game Talk: Habs vs Blues

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
We only have 3 top6 players in the lineup and no true top pairing guys. Our starting goalie is a waiver wire question mark and we lack physicality throughout the lineup.

Maybe we'll get to see how we look when healthy later on in the season, but this lineup on paper has to be amongst the weakest in the league and our record reflects that.
Pinging general manager... :D

• Haha
Reactions: Canadienna

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
You know as well as I do that he isn't going to sit back and allow this to drag on for 4-5 more years lol.

I listen to what is said and what isn't lol. Gorton said in a recent interview that he feels that the Habs are close to adding their Panarin to the rebuild and when I read that I saw Molson's fingerprints. We are not going to be at the bottom of the standings for 3-4 more years.

Drafting Demidov and Hage was a big step forward and I expect some of the draft currency in the bank to be used to get us some veteran help that bolsters the lineup. We will be free of Armia and Dvorak after this season and next year will give us the push to the playoffs.

He's worth 1.5 billion and has a top 3 franchise valuation, he isn't going to allow this franchise to become the Buffalo Sabres.
Sorry but he has been owner for 15+ years...Habs are already Buffalo Sabre level

Reactions: Runner77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad