Post-Game Talk: Habs @ Sens

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Man this team without Price is absolute trash.

Karlsson >> Subban (3rd time this year)

2 assists for the king again. Took some time to read the Habs board, I like to have views from other fans. Some good stuff but as usual, a good chunk of them are tools saying trash like : "Karlsson is at what 85%?" Well they kept it quiet when EK made 2 key plays in our win. I hope we get in the playoffs soon and destroy them there tears are delicious!

Happy me, didn't believe in a win with Hammond's stats

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
They're not trash without Price but you can tell they're just not a team built for a Stanley Cup or even a series really. Without amazing goaltending... they're just average.

Such an overrated "first place" team.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
They're not trash without Price but you can tell they're just not a team built for a Stanley Cup or even a series really. Without amazing goaltending... they're just average.

Such an overrated "first place" team.

Remove Price and they are pretty even with us IMHO

LatteLarrys

LatteLarry's
Dec 27, 2013

2 assists for the king again. Took some time to read the Habs board, I like to have views from other fans. Some good stuff but as usual, a good chunk of them are tools saying trash like : "Karlsson is at what 85%?" Well they kept it quiet when EK made 2 key plays in our win. I hope we get in the playoffs soon and destroy them there tears are delicious!

According to Scabs fans, Price would have been the difference-maker. Never mind that we iced an AHL caliber goalie who made his first NHL start lmfao.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012

Karlsson is at the precise percentage required to wreck their team.

BigBush*

According to Scabs fans, Price would have been the difference-maker. Never mind that we iced an AHL caliber goalie who made his first NHL start lmfao.
They might be right. A ton of Montreal wins have been a result of Price stealing the game

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
People, remember to behave...

Let's not go trolling the MTL board, or starting 100 threads like we're SCF contenders :laugh:

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
People, remember to behave...

Let's not go trolling the MTL board, or starting 100 threads like we're SCF contenders :laugh:

Come aaaannnnn. We've earned the right to shake a few drops in their face after the last game.

Jerry Aldini

Oct 2, 2009
Toronto
Well that Karlsson thread on the main board didn't last long

That "Subban played a lot of minutes tonight" thread is still there however

What a joke
I was just going to add to the Karlsson thread before it was unfairly nuked:

That stat they put up tonight was great, what was it about, shot attempts maybe?
Something like, when he's on the ice the Sens register way more shot attempts than when he's off - And conversely, when he's on the ice the opponents register way less shots than when he's off...

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I was just going to add to the Karlsson thread before it was unfairly nuked:

That stat they put up tonight was great, what was it about, shot attempts maybe?
Something like, when he's on the ice the Sens register way more shot attempts than when he's off - And conversely, when he's on the ice the opponents register way less shots than when he's off...

Shots for with Karl on the ice were 21 and against were 11

Inverted (somewhat closely) when he was off the ice

Last edited by a moderator:

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
Yea, try not to make a thread about the Sens on the main boards (unless it's Hoffman or Lazar).

They usually just avoid any fact and statistics and treat Sens organization and players poorly.

All it does is create a guaranteed ****storm

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

They are hilarious. :laugh:

They lost to an ahl goaltender who has crappy ahl stats.

But if they want to make that kind of excuse, then more power to them.

I just read the title to their pgt. My god are Habs fans delusional. Price really spoils them doesn't he. :laugh:

Pothier

Aug 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Murray Wilson on the post-game show......ZZZZZ.

Can we get someone with some semblance of enthusiasm after this exciting win?

He's a Habs fan at heart, of course he's not going to show any enthusiasm after that one.

The team came out hard and finished all of their checks which was nice to see for a change. Stone and Pageau had very solid games. I don't think Prince got a ton of ice time but was very noticeable with his speed whenever he was on the ice. Hammond definitely got a few good bounces go his way but was very solid for most of the game.

Keep playing the kids, and let them develop. This season reminds me so much of 2010/11 in terms of the youth movement we're seeing, although it's mostly due to injuries this season as opposed to shipping veterans out like in 2011. It remains to be seen what's going to happen with Neil/Smith/Phillips in the long run but having guys like Pageau, Prince, and Stone in the lineup every night is a breath of fresh air.

As far as the Habs go, if it's not entirely obvious by now their only going as far as Price can take them. Even then he's prone to letting in softies when it really matters. They are an extremely soft team as well. One thing I noticed tonight was the Sens D was all over Gallagher in front of the net, giving him shots and getting him out of the crease. Amazing how much smaller he plays when other guys are just giving it to him in front. I'm not sure why teams just let him do his things for the most part, he's not getting the benefit of the doubt from the refs at this point.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
They are hilarious. :laugh:

They lost to an ahl goaltender who has crappy ahl stats.

But if they want to make that kind of excuse, then more power to them.

I just read the title to their pgt. My god are Habs fans delusional. Price really spoils them doesn't he. :laugh:
Correction: they lost to an ECHL calibre goalie. Hammond lost his job in the A earlier this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad