Status
Not open for further replies.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
:habs VS :nashville

This should be a great game. Price vs Rinne, Subban vs Weber, DD vs Forsberg...oh wait...never mind. :laugh:

All kidding aside, a good preparation for the upcoming playoffs, time to tweak the lines, but then again MT. :shakehead

Habs riding a 147 minutes shutout streak is pretty impressive, thanks Carey, and Dustin too.

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
I predict Price ties the record for most win in a season by a Habs goalie during this week. Probably beats it next week at the latest. :yo:

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
As for the lines, part of me still cringes when I see DD on the 1st line, but Pleks line was the best out there last game, so I wouldn't break it up for the time being.

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
xkNpeP8.gif

Predators not so tough...........

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Nashville is really struggling to score lately. They've been worse than us since the trade deadline in scoring. I expect this to be a really low scoring game, like 1-0 in OT low. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Price gets another shutout.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Nashville is really struggling to score lately. They've been worse than us since the trade deadline in scoring. I expect this to be a really low scoring game, like 1-0 in OT low. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Price gets another shutout.

Yah not anymore he won't

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002

thx for the jinx.

:shakehead

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

Wouldn't it be fun if Price gets his 3rd shutout in a row, guys ?

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Last time I mentioned Price getting a shutout in the pregame thread he got one. So, it's actually good luck! :yo:

No sense in holding out on the shutouts for the playoffs, eh?:laugh: Truly would be nice and a more deserving person I can't think of one, but then I'm a Hab fan what would anyone expect other than Price out of me!:laugh: Go Habs Go!!!...:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad