Habs Lounge Thread XXVIII: Welcome back, TDG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Make place for yourself in your freezer?
Antarctica is more than just a cold place. It's a beautiful landscape, with amazing wildlife.

I'm not joking by the way when I say that I want to go there. I'm legit thinking hard about it, even though it would put a big dent into my budget.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Antarctica is more than just a cold place. It's a beautiful landscape, with amazing wildlife.

I'm not joking by the way when I say that I want to go there. I'm legit thinking hard about it, even though it would put a big dent into my budget.

It's a desert.

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
Swimming in Antarctic waters for any appreciable distance will kill you. So MCG31 is guilty of at least thoughtcrime.:nod:

A visit down south is something to start saving for now until you have enough capital to afford it n financial comfort.

If I was a rich man (and younger and healthier) I too would visit there. Pristine beauty. It is almost winter down there. delicious cold.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Swimming in Antarctic waters for any appreciable distance will kill you. So MCG31 is guilty of at least thoughtcrime.:nod:

A visit down south is something to start saving for now until you have enough capital to afford it n financial comfort.

If I was a rich man (and younger and healthier) I too would visit there. Pristine beauty. It is almost winter down there. delicious cold.

Perpetual nighttime as well. Depressing.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
In Montreal this weekend with a buddy. Pizza's great, beer is great and... May West is great. :) Just little reminders of home.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

I'm not guilty of anything.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Boot up overwatch

qF7fJFU.png

Z3u8mpL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events