GDT: Habs-Leafs Pt:III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajhccwrs

Jun 17, 2017
Wish list for off season,

Fire MB + DD
Trade Price- seeing it be an expansion year teams will be losing alot of cap and its the perfect time to retool, Price deserves a better team and we need to get better assets.
Trade or cut ties with Weber ( Love weber but my god hes bad)
Trade Gally - Dude is so bad and that cap hit is awful

DO NOT RESIGN
Tartar
Danault
Staalled

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
We were trying to get Romanov to play last offseason why isn't he playing right now when we need speed, play him a FW or move Kuluk to FW, why is Stall playing, if Romanov only get 1 playoff game worth of experience this will lost opportunity...

For all of the move that payed off for MB at the dealine when we needed to add scoring, we added more deep...
Galchenyuck that bum who basically generated 3 goals today was available on waivers...

We are playing but the leafs are still clearly faster and more skilled.

Last edited:

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
I don’t understand how the best two forwards on this team are Perry (the oldest) and Caufield (the youngest).

Perry should be playing the point over all these guys, it’s insane how much better he is at controlling and setting up plays.

Reactions: the

Sugi21

Dec 7, 2016
Can’t imagine fans paying big money to watch this team if they manage a game 6

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
So you mean to tell me Gallagher’s SIX year contract is only beginning NEXT season? Wait, what? You’re telling me he’s gonna be making 6.5 million? Huh, What was that? The Gm that signed him is going to be fired before the brutal contract even begins??

Sorry what did you say? Molson is a spineless POS, role playing as a business man? And he’s the owner of the franchise?? Ohhh... We’re f***ed

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
I've never seen a PP lack so much imagination and be so predictable. It's always the same setup over and over and over. It's not a PP when you only use 3 players. The 2 players down low are almost never used for anything. No movement, no nothing to break the box. Same old high umbrella every PP.
I remember when we had Koivu, Ryder etc. we used the 2 players down low a lot more and our PP was much better at that time.

Reactions: the

Vukotal Recall

Jan 30, 2010
Bergevin never considered lack of skill to be a problem on the team. It was always something else. The Leafs' lose Tavares and they are still schooling his roster.
giphy.gif

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
This game is even worse as Toronto are not that good, can’t wait for them to come up against a decent team and they wipe the floor with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad